Sensaphone Express II Expandable Monitoring System, 8-Channel
Remote Monitoring & Alarm Notification System
Immediately receive notifications if something goes wrong on your property with the Sensaphone Express II Expandable Monitoring System, 8-Channel. This system is specifically designed to provide a wide range of environmental notifications, allowing you to monitor a remote location no matter where you are. It's ideal for numerous types of industries including data centers, oil & natural gas, livestock, HVAC, water treatment facilities, agriculture and greenhouse environments, and more. And it can even work in various cold storage facilities such as medical applications, laboratories, or ultra low freezer installations since it can monitor down to -85° F (-65° C). The Sensaphone Express II Monitoring System includes eight inputs (expandable to 40) and accepts up to four different types of inputs from a wide range of sensors including contact, 2.8K series, 10K series, and 4-20mA series (all sold separately). Additionally, it comes with one output as standard but up to 16 can be added. The system can also alert up to 48 people with custom voice phone calls when an alarm has been detected.
- Great for monitoring remote locations, water treatment facilities, agriculture and greenhouse environments, or various cold storage facilities
- Accepts up to 8 sensors to monitor 8 environmental conditions (expandable to 40)
- Notifies up to 48 people by custom voice phone call in the event of an alarm
- Weatherproof NEMA-4X enclosure offers protection in harsh environments
- Relay output can switch local devices on/off based on alarm activity
- LCD gives quick visual status and programming is simple and easy
- Temperature-sensing range of -109° to 168° F (-85° to 76° C)
The Sensaphone Express II Expandable Monitoring System can monitor the status of digital or analog sensors such as on/off and open/close status as well as real-time temperatures and values. The system can detect power failures and monitor sound levels and the internal battery condition. You can even increase monitoring capabilities with easy-to-install expansion inputs and output cards, allowing for future expansion with up to 40 total inputs and up to 16 output zones. When any alarm is detected, the system automatically notifies up to 48 people by making voice phone calls and will continue to make phone calls until someone responds. Priority dialing lists can also be created so that certain contacts can be called depending on which alarm input was activated and when. The unit will also monitor power failure with its included plug-in power supply and 12-hour power backup with rechargeable gel-cell batteries.
- Sensaphone Express II Expandable Monitoring System
- Plug-In Power Supply
- Rechargeable Gel-Cell Batteries
NOTE: External sensors not included.
Sensaphone Remote Monitoring Solutions
Unexpected events happen. But Sensaphone remote monitoring systems are on alert full time to notify you of threatening conditions, so you can respond quickly and prevent costly damages and disruptive downtime. From wireless capabilities to ultra-low temperature tolerant systems, you'll find the right Sensaphone for your monitoring needs. Start protecting your investments today.
- Manufacturer Part #: FGD-6700
- Communication Method: Phone line
- Number of Inputs: 8 Standard, expandable to 40
- Input Types: Contact, 2.8K, 10K, & 4-20mA
- Temperature Sensing Range: -85° to 300°F | -65° to 149°C
- Output Relay:
- One universal output relay standard, expandable to 17 total
- Manual or automatic alarm switching
- Remote Access: Call in to check status and make programming changes
- Local Access:
- Keypad and speaker for local programming
- Easy voice prompted programming
- Password Protected
- Alarm Notifications: 48 custom voice phone calls
- Power Supply:
- Plug in power supply also monitors for power failures
- Internal battery backup
- Physical: 14.5 x 13 x 8.3 inches (368 x 330 x 210mm), 18lbs (8.1kg)
- Warranty: 1 Year
- UL Standard 1950 "Information Technology Equipment"
- CSA Standard 22.2 #950.
- Battery Backup Time: 12 hours
- Warranty: 1-Year Limited