Sensaphone 10K Immersion Temperature Sensor
Fluid Temperature Monitoring
The Sensaphone 10K Immersion Temperature Sensor measures the temperature of fluids inside a pipe from -40° to 221° F (-40° to 105° C). This Sensaphone temperature sensor is made of brass WEL-B thermowell and fits into a thermowell via a brass 0.125-inch NPT fitting (requires a 0.5" NPT saddle or Thredolet® fitting for installation, both sold separately).
- Immersion Temperature Sensor
- 8 Feet of 24 AWG Wire
NOTE: Requires a 0.5" NPT saddle or Thredolet® fitting (both sold separately) for installation.
IMPORTANT NOTE: This Sensaphone product is not available to ship outside the U.S.
Sensaphone Remote Monitoring Solutions
Unexpected events happen. But Sensaphone remote monitoring systems are on alert full time to notify you of threatening conditions, so you can respond quickly and prevent costly damages and disruptive downtime. From wireless capabilities to ultra-low temperature tolerant systems, you'll find the right Sensaphone for your monitoring needs. Start protecting your investments today.
- Manufacturer Part #: FGD-0105
- Sensor Temperature Range: -40° to 221° F (-40° to 105° C)
- Accuracy: ± .36° F | ±.2° C
- Connection: Hardwired
- Housing: Brass
- Dimensions Thermowell: 5.2" (130mm)
- Sensor Series: 10K Series
- Compatibility: Sensaphone 1400, 1800, 2800, WEB600, CELL682, Sentinel, Express II, 2000 and SCADA 3000