Seco-Larm Enforcer VGA Distributor Over Cat5e/6, 1-In, 2-Out
Works With Monitors, Projectors, HDTV & Flat Panel Screens
The Seco-Larm VGA Distributor over Cat5e/6 (MVD-V1201-1Q) is the perfect device for playing video and audio in both local and remote locations. It not only extends the range of traditional VGA cabling methods up to 984’ (300m), but it also transmits to one local and one remote station. The ability to transmit to a remote secondary display makes this VGA Distributor ideal for video playback in security, business, digital signage, and classroom settings.
- Transmits VGA signals from personal computers, DVRs, video splitters, to CRT or LCD monitors or VGA projectors.
- Local output allows for playback at a local station as well as remote stations.
- Extends the range of VGA and stereo signals over 984ft (300m) over one Cat5e/6 cable.
- Gain and peak adjustments to account for different UTP cable lengths. Use gain for brightness adjustment and peak for skew adjustment.
- Supports up to 1920x1200 resolution.
- Works with monitors, projectors, HDTV and flat panel screens.
- Each set includes one transmitter and one receiver and is plug-and-play ready.
Seco-Larm Security Products
So many places and things to protect; so many ways to protect them; one partner: Seco-Larm. Under the Enforcer trademark, Home Controls offers an impressive line of Seco-Larm security products, ranging from simple switches to some of the most sophisticated alarm devices. Whether for physical security, CCTV, access control, RF equipment, or vehicle security, Seco-Larm is the premier choice. Seco-Larm gives its customers such an extensive range of dependable, cost-effective security products with a full program of service and support.
- VGA connectors: Female 15 pin
- Number of inputs: 1 (one)
- Number of outputs: 2
- Number of local outputs: 1 (one)
- Vertical frequency range: 60/75/85Hz
- 640x480, 800x600: 984ft (300m)
- 1024x768: 820ft (250m)
- 1280x720, 1280x1024, 1280x768, 1280x960: 656ft (200m)
- 1600x900, 1600x1200: 492ft (150m)
- 1920x1080, 1920x1200: 459ft (140m)
- Transmitter: 3-15/16" x 2-19/32" x 1" (100x65x25m)
- Receiver: 3-3/16" x 1-11/16" x 2-9/32" (81.5x43x23mm)
- Current Draw: 400mA@5VDC
- Operating Temperature: 32° ~158° F (0° ~70° C)
- Operating Humidity: 10%~85% RH
- Storage Temperature: 14° ~176° F (-10° ~80° C)
- External Power Supply: 2A@5VDC (2 adapters included)