Seco-Larm Enforcer Programmable Delayed Egress Timer Module, 12~24 VDC Operation
Program Timed Locking For Connected Doors
Add timed locking security functions to your door with the Seco-Larm Programmable Delayed Egress Timer Module, 12~24 VDC Operation! This programmable timer module adds delayed locking functions to your door, enabling your door to automatically lock behind you after a set time. The Timer Module uses three different locking modes that can be freely changed by adjusting the mode jumper's location on the circuit board. The Timer Module can be physically connected to other security devices such as alarms, controllers, and sensors to create a responsive and automated security system.
- Delay Time Module features 3 relock modes for automated door lock security
- Standard mode allows for manual locking, BOCA mode sends a lock signal after 30 seconds of inactivity, and Timer mode sends a lock signal after 1 to 60 seconds
- Adjustable pre- and post- delay timers for Timed Mode determine when the Module begins and ends the timer after the door is closed
- Relay outputs to locks & alarms plus relay inputs for status updates and bypass
- Selectable manual or automatic relocking after power loss
The Delayed Egress Timer Module has three different relock modes: standard mode, BOCA mode, and timed mode. In order to switch between these modes, move the jumper on the circuit board to the appropriate pins.
Standard Mode (Default)
Once the lock has been released, it will remain released until manually relocked by a reset device connected to the Reset Input.
BOCA Mode follows BOCA (Building Officials Code Administrators) regulations. Once the lock is released, the door will remain unlocked until the door is closed. Once closed, the door will still remain unlocked for 30 seconds. If the door is opened at any time during the 30 seconds, the timer will reset. The 30-second timer will restart once the door is closed.
NOTE: This mode requires a door-mounted N.C. magnetic contact connected to the lock status input in order to operate correctly.
Once the lock is released, it will remain released for the duration of the set post-delay timer. To set the post-delay timer see pg. 6, Adjusting the Pre-Delay and Post-Delay.
The Timer Module can be placed within an enclosure or surface mounted by securing two screws (not included) through the two screw holes located on the side of the unit to a mounting surface.
NOTE: BOCA mode requires a door-mounted N.C. magnetic contact connected to the lock status input in order to operate correctly.
Building A Secure Future Since 1971
So many places and things to protect; so many ways to protect them; one partner: Seco-Larm. Home Controls offers an impressive line of Seco-Larm security products, ranging from simple switches to some of the most sophisticated alarm devices. Whether it's physical security, CCTV, access control, RF equipment, or vehicle security, Seco-Larm is the premier choice. Seco-Larm gives its customers an extensive range of dependable, cost-effective security products with a full program of service and support.
- Manufacturer Part #: SA-025EQ
- UPC: 676544012177
- Operating Voltage: 12~24 VDC/VAC
- Current Draw:
- Standby: 120mA@12VDC
- Pre-Delay: 90mA@12VDC
- Local Alarm: 35mA@12VDC
- Timer Only: 15mA@12VDC
- Lock Control Output: 10A@24VDC, Form C, NO/NC/COM
- Remote Alarm Output: 10A@24VDC, Form C, NO/NC/COM
- Local Alarm Output: Transistor ground, 500mA@12VDC
- Warranty: 1-Year Limited