Seco-Larm Enforcer Photoelectric Proximity Sensor
Sensor for Anti-Theft or Access Control
The Seco-Larm Enforcer Photoelectric Proximity Sensor detects the presence of an object within 2-6 inches (selectable). It can trigger a signal either when an object is removed from its sight for anti-theft protection, or when an object moves into sight (such as a hand) for no-touch access control applications.
- Adjustable IR sensing range from 2 to 6 inches
- Filters out IR interference from other sources
- Compact size allows installation in small spaces
- Red/green LED indicates activation status
- Weatherproof IP65 panel for outdoor use
- IR Proximity Sensor
- Wiring Harness
- Hex Nut
Building A Secure Future Since 1971
So many places and things to protect; so many ways to protect them; one partner: Seco-Larm. Under the Enforcer trademark, Home Controls offers an impressive line of Seco-Larm security products, ranging from simple switches to some of the most sophisticated alarm devices. Whether it's physical security, CCTV, access control, RF equipment, or vehicle security, Seco-Larm is the premier choice. Seco-Larm gives its customers an extensive range of dependable, cost-effective security products with a full program of service and support.
- Form C relay output (1A@30VDC).
- Adjustable output time (1~20 s) or toggle mode.
- 12~24 VDC operation.
- Manufacturer Part #: CS-PD115-PAQ
- Type: IR Proximity sensor
- Sensing Range: 2 to 6 inches (5 to 15 cm)
- Red: Standby
- Green: Triggered
- Alarm Output: 1A@30VDC
- Output Time: 1~20 seconds or Toggle
- Operating Voltage: 12~24 VDC
- Current Draw: 30mA@12VDC
- Operating Life: 100,000 hours or 1,000,000 uses
- Operating Temperature: 14° to 158° F (-10° to 70° C)
- Dimensions: 1-3/8 x 7/8 x 7/8 inches (35 x 23 x 23 mm)
- Weight: 0.35 oz (10g)
- Warranty: 1 Year