Seco-Larm Enforcer Passive Ethernet Extender Over Coax (Open Box)
Use a Coax Cable to Extend Ethernet Range
Connect any TCP/IP device to another component located a long distance away using the Seco-Larm Enforcer Passive Ethernet Extender Over Coax. This two-piece set allows you to create an Ethernet cable run longer than the standard limit of 300 feet. As shown in the diagram below, each device connects to one of the two extenders using two Ethernet cables, one for each. The two extenders then connect to each other using a coax cable, completing the extended connection between components.
- Extends Ethernet cable range for connecting TCP/IP devices
- Supports 10/100 Mbps transmission rates
- Easy to install, no power required
- Consists of two bidirectional transceivers
- Built-in surge protection on both ends
- Designed for 10/100 networks. Do not use on "gigabit" 10/100/1000 networks.
The set of extenders supports both 10Mbps and 100Mbps speeds. At 10Mbps, you can extend the transmission distance up to 650 feet. At 100Mbps, the maximum distance is 325 feet. The extenders do not filter out any protocols, codes, or applications, ensuring compatibility with any IP camera and its software.
- (2) Passive Ethernet Extenders
- User Manual
Building A Secure Future Since 1971
So many places and things to protect; so many ways to protect them; one partner: Seco-Larm. Under the Enforcer trademark, Home Controls offers an impressive line of Seco-Larm security products, ranging from simple switches to some of the most sophisticated alarm devices. Whether it's physical security, CCTV, access control, RF equipment, or vehicle security, Seco-Larm is the premier choice. Seco-Larm gives its customers an extensive range of dependable, cost-effective security products with a full program of service and support.
- Manufacturer Part #: NE-SE01-020Q
- Type: Passive Ethernet Extender over Coax
- 10Mbps (RG59): Up to 650 feet (200m)
- 100Mbps (RG59): Up to 325 feet (200m)
- Input Connector: RJ45
- Output Connector: BNC
- Link Cable: RG59/U or better
- Ethernet Speed: 10/100 Mbps
- Standard: IEEE802.3 10Base-T
- Bandwidth: 10Mbps
- Operating Temperature: -4° to 131° F (-20° to 70° C)
- Dimensions: 2-3/8 x 1-1/8 x 1-3/16 inches (60 x 29 x 20 mm)
- Pigtail Length: 5 inches (127 mm)
- Certifications: FCC, CE, RoHS
- Warranty: 1 Year
*Actual transmission range will vary depending on equipment used and cable grade.