Seco-Larm Enforcer HDMI Over One Cat5e/Cat6 Extender Set
Complete Plug-n-Play Kit with IR Extenders
A step above the original two-cable model, the Seco-Larm Enforcer HDMI Over Single Cat5e/Cat6 Extender Set requires only one cable to transmit clear HDMI audio/video signals up to 196 feet (60m) from source to display. This plug-and-play kit comes with both the transmitter and receiver, power supplies, two IR extender sets, and mounting tape. You can use the IR extenders to increase remote control range for the HDMI components whose HDMI signal range you are extending.
- Extends HDMI signals up to 196 feet (60m)
- Transmits over a single Cat5e/6 cable
- Supports both progressive and interlaced formats
- Includes IR extenders to maintain remote control
- Status LEDs indicate power and HDMI connection
The HDMI Extender Set maintains active operation to guarantee that the HDMI signal will remain strong over the length of the cable. Integrated circuits in the transmitter and receiver clean, buffer, and amplify the signal.
- HDMI Transmitter
- HDMI Receiver
- (2) 5VDC Power Adapters
- (2) IR Transmitters
- (2) IR Receivers
- Double-Sided Tape
- User Manual
- Range varies based on the cable type used and the signal format. 1080p transmits up to 196 feet (60m) over a Cat6 cable, or up to 98 feet (30m) over a Cat5e cable.
- This product is not to be used to bypass any copy protection or other content protection system. All usage of this product shall conform to the license that comes with the content.
Building A Secure Future Since 1971
So many places and things to protect; so many ways to protect them; one partner: Seco-Larm. Under the Enforcer trademark, Home Controls offers an impressive line of Seco-Larm security products, ranging from simple switches to some of the most sophisticated alarm devices. Whether it’s physical security, CCTV, access control, RF equipment, or vehicle security, Seco-Larm is the premier choice. Seco-Larm gives its customers an extensive range of dependable, cost-effective security products with a full program of service and support.
- Formats Supported – Supports both progressive and interlaced formats: 1080p/1080i/720p/576p/576i/480p/480i.
- Bi-Directional IR – Send IR signals from the source to the monitor or from the monitor to the source for discrete operation of devices.
- EDID Management – Eliminate sync issues by choosing from 9 different internal EDID settings, the HDMI loop display, or the main HDMI display.
- Digital Audio Out – Send HDMI audio directly to an external sound bar or A/V receiver.
- ARC Option Switch – Enable Audio Return Channel (ARC) to automatically switch the audio source to that shown by the display device.
- HDMI Loop Output – Secondary HDMI output for local displays
- Manufacturer Part #: MVE-AH030Q
- Input Video Signal: 3.3V
- Input DDC Signal: 5Vp-p (TTL)
- Max. Single Link Range: 1080p
- Deep Color: 24bit
- Video Format Supported: High-speed HDMI, HDCP 1.2
- Audio Formats Supported: LPCM, Dolby-AC3, DTS7.1, DSD
- Range (1080p):
- Cat6: Up to 196 feet (60m)
- Cat5e: Up to 98 feet (30m)
- Video Amplifier Bandwidth: 1.65Gbps
- Power Supply: 1A@5VDC (2 adapters) (2.1mm plug)
- ESD Protection (human body model): +8kV (air-gap discharge), +4kV (contact discharge)
- Current Draw:
- Transmitter: 550mA@5VDC
- Receiver: 450mA@5VDC
- Operating Temperature: 32° to 104° F (0° to 40° C)
- Operating Humidity: 20 to 90 percent RH (no condensation)
- Dimensions: 3-15/16 x 2-9/16 x 1 inches (100 x 65 x 26 mm)
- Weight: 7.2 ounces (205g) (each)
- Warranty: 1 Year