Seco-Larm Enforcer RF Receiver, 4-Channel
Use To Control The Garage Door, House Lights, Alarm Control Panel & More!
The Seco-Larm 4 Channel Fixed Code Receiver controls home automation functions, garage doors, alarm panels, etc., from up to 500 ft. The Fixed Code Receiver features 4 RF outputs that are independently programmable and a Mode switch for easy programming. This Receiver is compatible with all SECO-LARM transmitters. It also features 4 LEDs, one per channel to indicate RF reception, learn mode, transmitter cleared and output type.
Building A Secure Future Since 1971
SECO-LARM started as a developer of lighting devices in 1971. However, the company foresaw the need for reliable yet affordable security products, and over next few years established SECO-LARM as a leading multinational OEM and private label manufacturer of equipment for some of the best-known companies in the security business.
- Use to control home automation functions, garage door openers, house lights, alarm control panels, motorized gates, lifts or other devices by remote control.
- Mode switch for easy transmitter learning.
- Easily Code-learns up to 15 remotes per channel.
- Stores codes safely in EEPROM for up to one year in case of power loss.
- Four Form-C Dry Relay Contact (N.O./N.C./Common) Outputs. Each output rated 10 Amps at 24 VDC.
- 4 Separate Channels / 4 Output Modes Each:
- Timed Momentary (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 10, 30, 60 sec.)
- Toggle (On/Off)
- Latch (Output stays on until manually reset)
- Continuous or Validity (Output for as long as signal is received)
- All outputs are independently controlled. (i.e. Channel 1 can be toggle, Channel 2 can be one second momentary, etc.)
- Size: 43/8" x 55/16" x 11/8" (111 x 135 x 28mm).
- Four LEDs (One LED for each channel) to indicate RF reception, learn mode entered, transmitted learned, memory cleared.
- Use to control the garage door, house lights, alarm control panel, or other functions that require momentary or shunt operation.
- In addition, these revolutionary receivers have:
- Hi-Q SELECTIVITY and a CODING IC for rejecting unwanted RF signals.
- HIGHER SENSITIVITY for greater operating distances.
- UNSURPASSED ANTENNA MATCHING CAPABILITIES so the receiver is less affected by how and where mounted.
- GREATER TUNING STABILITY so the receiver’s frequency remains unaffected by shock and vibration.
- Operating Frequency: 315MHz (433.92MHz also available by request – SK-910R4-4Q)
- Operating Voltage: 11~24V AC/DC
- Operating Distance: Up to 500 feet (150m)*
- Operating Temperature: -4 to 162° F (-20 to 72° C)
- Current Drain:
- ~8mA@12VDC (standby)
- 45mA@12VDC per channel activated
- Sensitivity: -87dBm (typical)
- Data Format: PWM
- Transmitter Compatibility:
- Fixed-Code Models: SK-919TD1S-UP, SK-919TD2A-U, SK-919T3J, SK-919T4J, SK-919T1H, SK-919T2H, SK-919T4H
- CODEBUMP Models: SK-917T2A, SK-917T4J
- RF Codes: 18 quintillion for Enforcer CODEBUMP remotes. 68 billion for Enforcer fixed-code remotes.
- Coded Channels: Four
- Number of Stored Transmitter Codes: 15 per channel, 60 per receiver
- Receiver Outputs: Four Form "C" dry relay contacts (NO/NC/COM); rated 10A@24VDC
- Receiver Output Modes: Programmable independent outputs: timed momentary (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 10, 30, 60 sec.), toggle (ON/OFF), latched, continuous
- Case Construction: High-impact ABS plastic
- Size: 4-3/8 x 5-5/16 x 1-1/8 inches (111 x 135 x 28 mm)
- Weight: 3.5 ounces (100g)
*Actual range will vary greatly depending on the installation and operating environment.