Seco-Larm Enforcer Dashboard Car Camera
Record Events On the Road
Capture video evidence of events on the road by installing the Seco-Larm Enforcer Dashboard Car Camera. Perfect for protecting yourself, or for monitoring employees or teenagers, the Car Camera can record visual records of accidents, monitor driving speed, record audio within the vehicle, and document traveled routes. The camera easily mounts in any vehicle with the included mount.
- Records HD video with 140-degree viewing angle
- Stores photos and video on micro SD card
- Remove from mount and use as a camera to take photos
- Built-in GPS logs location and speed while recording
- G-Sensor for automatic file protection
The Enforcer Dashboard Car Camera features 1080p HD video recording and its Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) captures clear images even in strong backlight (sun, parking lot lights, etc.). The camera offers a wide viewing angle of 140 degrees to ensure a complete view of recorded events on the road. You can even remove the camera from its car mount and use it as a typical digital camera to take still photos.
- Keep visual record of accidents.
- Prevent insurance fraud.
- Fight police tickets with video evidence.
- Document your travel and route.
- Monitor driving speed.
- Record vehicle audio.
- Capture scenic drives.
- Share interesting events with friends (or the Internet).
- Use as video black box.
- Monitor employees and company fleet vehicles.
- Prevent vehicle abuse and misuse.
- Protect your parked vehicle.
- Use as backup camera to document accidents.
- Record lawbreakers and bad drivers.
Recorded video and still images are stored on a micro SD card up to 32GB (SD card not included). Files can exported to a computer in the MOV format either by connecting the camera with the included USB cable, or by inserting the SD card into your PC. The camera comes with video playback software integrated with Google Maps to support location and route tracking features. Stored video/photos can also be viewed directly on the camera’s 2.7-inch 16:9 widescreen display or on an HDTV when connected with the included HDMI cable.
- Car Charger
- Car Mount
- USB Cable
- HDMI Cable
- SL Dash Camera Player CD
Note: Requires a micro SD card (not included) to record video and still photos.
Building A Secure Future Since 1971
So many places and things to protect; so many ways to protect them; one partner: Seco-Larm. Under the Enforcer trademark, Home Controls offers an impressive line of Seco-Larm security products, ranging from simple switches to some of the most sophisticated alarm devices. Whether it’s physical security, CCTV, access control, RF equipment, or vehicle security, Seco-Larm is the premier choice. Seco-Larm gives its customers an extensive range of dependable, cost-effective security products with a full program of service and support.
- Manufacturer Part #: DC-200GQ
- Sensor: 1/3" CMOS Sensor
- Effective Pixels: 2305 (H) x 1536 (V)
- Memory*: Supports Micro SHDC, up to 32GB class 6 or above
- Display: 2.7" LCD color TFT
- Lens: Wide angle fixed focus lens; F1.6, f-3.6mm
- Viewing Angle: 140 degrees
- Video Resolution: Full HD (1920x1080), 30fps; HD (1280x720), 30fps
- Video Format: MOV
- Snapshot Resolution: 3MP (2305x1536)
- Shutter Speed: Electronic shutter; auto: 1/2~1/1000 sec
- G-Sensor: 3-Axis G-Force sensor
- ISO: Auto
- White Balance: Auto
- Microphone: Yes
- Speaker: Yes
- Interface: Mini USB, Mini C-type HDMI, AV
- Battery: 200mAH Li-polymer
- Input Power: 12~24 VDC
- Current Consumption: 4.5W
- Operating Temperature: -4 to 149° F (-20 to 65° C)
- Operating Humidity: 20 to 70 percent RH
- Storage Temperature: -4 to 176° F (-20 to 80° C)
- Dimensions: 4-7/16 x 2-11/32 x 1-15/32 inches (112.5 x 59.5 x 37.2 mm)
- Weight: Approx. 3.5 ounces (100g)
*Micro SD card not included
Ratings & Reviews
Seco-Larm enforcer dashboard camera
by MJ -
Best gift ever!!!
Great device/Easy to use
by DriverRecoder -
I use this product to record everything that occurs while I am driving. The auto on/record on car start and auto off on car stop is great. The associated software to view the video with Google map view is spectacular. Add the features of recording speed, g-forces, acceleration/braking, and location marking makes this an amazing product. It also provides the option of "stamping" speed and lat/long of the video so that when the video is viewed without the program users have that information available. The menu options allow the user to customize virtually every aspect of the camera, how it records, and what it records. For the price, definitely 5-stars.