Seco-Larm Enforcer CBA Wireless Pushbutton
Pressing the Button Triggers an Alert
Create a wireless doorbell, or an emergency alert button, using the Seco-Larm Enforcer CBA Wireless Pushbutton. This simple, battery-powered button mounts to a flat surface, and when pressed, triggers an alert at your wireless receiver. The button is compatible with any Seco-Larm "RA-4961" series wireless receiver (sold separately).
- Alerts you when the button is pressed
- Works with any "RA-4961" series receiver
- Wireless range up to 1,000 feet
- Low battery alert triggers blinking at receiver
- Easily mounts with two screws (not included)
- Wireless Pushbutton
NOTE: Requires a Seco-Larm "RA-4961" Series wireless receiver (sold separately). Mounting screws not included.
Building A Secure Future Since 1971
So many places and things to protect; so many ways to protect them; one partner: Seco-Larm. Home Controls offers an impressive line of Seco-Larm security products, ranging from simple switches to some of the most sophisticated alarm devices. Whether it's physical security, CCTV, access control, RF equipment, or vehicle security, Seco-Larm is the premier choice. Seco-Larm gives its customers an extensive range of dependable, cost-effective security products with a full program of service and support.
- Manufacturer Part #: RA-4961-PBQ
- Frequency: 914.8MHz
- Transmission Range: Up to 1,000 feet (305m)*
- Channels: 1
- Power Supply: CR2032 Battery (included)
- Estimated Battery Life: 400 days (3 triggers/day)
- Low Battery Indicator: Zone LED on receiver blinks continuously
- IP Rating: IP45
- Operating Temperature: -4° to 140°F (-20° to 60°C)
- Dimensions: 1-5/16 x 11/16 x 3-7/16 inches (34 x 18 x 87 mm)
- Warranty: 1-Year Limited
*Line of sight. Transmission range will vary depending on installation and operating environment.