Seco-Larm Enforcer CBA Wireless Outdoor PIR Sensor
Outdoor Motion Detector for Wireless Alerts
Ideal for detecting motion outdoors, the Seco-Larm Enforcer CBA Wireless Outdoor PIR Sensor is a great solution for monitoring your porch, backyard, driveway, or any other outdoor location. The sensor detects motion up to 39 feet away, which can be adjusted to prevent false alarms. Selectable detection ranges include 13 feet, 23 feet. 26 feet, and the maximum 39 feet. A removable lens cover is provided to protect the sensor from the elements. It may be removed to widen the sensor's field of view, from the standard 12-degree view to an increased 15-degree view.
- Alerts you when motion is detected outdoors
- Works with any "RA-4961" series receiver
- Wireless range up to 1,000 feet
- Low battery alert triggers blinking at receiver
- Easily mounts with screws (included)
When motion is detected, the battery-powered wireless sensor triggers an alert at your wireless receiver. The sensor is compatible with any Seco-Larm "RA-4961" series wireless receiver (sold separately). Designed for DIY setup, it easily mounts to a wall or other flat surface with the included screws.
- Wireless Outdoor PIR Sensor
- (4) Screws
- (4) Screw Anchors
- Instruction Manual
NOTE: Requires a Seco-Larm "RA-4961" Series wireless receiver (sold separately). Batteries not included. Requires four (4) "AA" batteries.
Building A Secure Future Since 1971
So many places and things to protect; so many ways to protect them; one partner: Seco-Larm. Home Controls offers an impressive line of Seco-Larm security products, ranging from simple switches to some of the most sophisticated alarm devices. Whether it's physical security, CCTV, access control, RF equipment, or vehicle security, Seco-Larm is the premier choice. Seco-Larm gives its customers an extensive range of dependable, cost-effective security products with a full program of service and support.
- Manufacturer Part #: RA-4961-DSQ
- Frequency: 914.8MHz
- Transmission Range: Up to 1,000 feet (305m)*
- Channels: 1
- Power Supply: 4 x "AA" Batteries (not included)
- Current Draw: Standby: 70µA; Max: 18mA
- Estimated Battery Life: 400 days (3 triggers/day)
- Low Battery Indicator: Zone LED on receiver blinks continuously
- PIR Sensor Range: 13 feet (4m); 23 feet (7m); 26 feet (8m); 39 feet (12m)
- PIR Sensor Detection Angle: 12 degrees w/lens cover; 15 degrees without cover
- IP Rating: IP45
- Operating Temperature: -4° to 140°F (-20° to 60°C)
- Dimensions: 3-7/8 x 3-13/16 x 4-3/4 inches (98 x 97 x 120 mm)
- Warranty: 1-Year Limited
*Line of sight. Transmission range will vary depending on installation and operating environment.