Seco-Larm Enforcer Active Receiver Hub, 16-Port
Interconnect Up To 16 Cameras Easily & Affordably
The Seco-Larm Enforcer Active Receiver Hub, 16-Port allows you to interconnect up to 16 color or monochrome CCTV cameras. The hub reduces the cost and complication of security networks by eliminating the need to run expensive coaxial cable to multiple cameras.
- Transmits color video signal up to 5,000 feet
- Easy installation with removable terminal blocks
- Feeds camera signals to any standard video multiplexer, switcher, or DVR
- Built-in video surge protection and ground loop isolation
- Status LEDs indicate video signal for each channel
- Rack-mount balun hub
- 2 Cable management brackets
- 4 M3x6 Cable bracket screws
- 2 Mounting brackets
- 4 Rubber feet
- Power adapter
- Ground wire
Seco-Larm Security Products
So many places and things to protect; so many ways to protect them; one partner: Seco-Larm. Under the Enforcer trademark, Home Controls offers an impressive line of Seco-Larm security products, ranging from simple switches to some of the most sophisticated alarm devices. Whether for physical security, CCTV, access control, RF equipment, or vehicle security, Seco-Larm is the premier choice. Seco-Larm gives its customers such an extensive range of dependable, cost-effective security products with a full program of service and support.
- Connect camera via inexpensive CAT5e/6 unshielded twisted pair (UTP) cable.
- Active operation amplifies video signal for high picture quality at long distances.
- Compact 1U height fits most standard 19-inch equipment racks.
- 16 Video inputs, 32 Video outputs (two per channel)
- Adjustable contrast and brightness at each port.
- Transmits color video signal up to 5,000ft (1.5km) using an active balun transmitter and 3,940ft (1.2km) using a passive balun.
- Built-in impedance-coupled device and noise filter.
- Cable management brackets included for flexible, organized wiring.
- Gold-plated BNC connector.
- Allows for rack, wall, desk, or shelf mounting.
- Video input ports: 2-wire ports on removable terminal blocks
- Video input cables: Unshielded twisted pair (UTP), Cat 2 or better
- Video output ports: BNC connectors, each 1Vp-p, 75 ohms
- Video output cables: Coaxial
- Active to active range: 5,000 feet (1.5km)
- Passive to active range: 3,940 feet (1.2km)
- Video format: NTSC, PAL, SECAM
- Power: Dual voltage, 12 to 24 VAC/VDC (1.5A at 12 VDC power adapter included)
- Surge protection: Video
- Operating temperature: 32 to 131 degrees F (0 to 55 degrees C)
- Size: 1U, 19 x 6.6875 x 1.75 inches (482 x 170 x 44mm)
- Weight: 5 pounds (2.2kg)
- Material: Steel cabinet, black matte finish