Schlage Z-Wave PIR Motion Detector with Nexia Home Intelligence
Z-Wave Motion Sensor with Pet Immunity
Monitor any room in your home for activity with the Schlage Z-Wave PIR Motion Detector with Nexia Home Intelligence. The passive infrared (PIR) sensor has a 90-degree wide angle view and detects motion within a 30 x 39-foot area. Featuring pet immunity, the sensor ignores animals weighing up to 50 pounds, allowing small dogs, cats, and other pets to roam freely without setting off false alarms.
- Detects motion up to 39 feet within 90 degrees
- Ignores small animals up to 50 pounds
- Battery-powered, easy to install
- Compatible with most Z-Wave controllers
- Works with Nexia-enabled products
The PIR Motion Detector is wireless and easy to install, either in a corner or flat against a wall with the included screws or mounting tape. When battery power is low, the sensor reports a low battery condition to your controller. Compatible with most Z-Wave hubs and controllers (Vera, HomeSeer, etc.), the sensor is also specially designed to ensure functionality with the Nexia Home Intelligence system (Nexia Bridge sold separately).
- Motion Sensor
- Battery, CR123A
- Mounting Bracket
- (4) Mounting Screws
- Double-Sided Tape
Note: Not rated for outdoor use.
Strong Has a Name – Schlage
Going strong since 1920, Schlage manufacturers some of the most reliable and stylish door locks and smart home devices in the residential market. Schlage is known for focusing on the details and designing every piece of the product right the first time. To do this, the company employs only the most "meticulous designers, painstaking engineers, and proud craftsmen". Welcome strength, welcome style...welcome Schlage into your home.
- Manufacturer Part #: RS200HC
- Color: White
- Compatibility: Z-Wave
- Frequency: 908.42 MHz
- Range: Up to 100 feet line of sight between the Wireless Controller and the closest Z-Wave receiver module.
- Power Source: 3V Lithium CR123A Battery (included)
- Battery Life: 2.5 Years
- Detection Range: 20 x 39 feet (radial distance)
- Detection Angle: 90 degrees
- Pet Immunity: approx. 50 pounds (22.7 kgs)
- Environmental Conditions: For indoor use only
- Operating Temperature: 32° to 120° F (0° to 49° C)
- Dimensions: 3.5(W) x 2.5(H) x 2.0(D) inches
- Weight: 3.5 ounces
- Approvals: FCC, IC
- Warranty: 1-Year Limited