Schlage Z-Wave Door/Window Sensor with Nexia Home Intelligence
Check On the Status of Doors & Windows
Monitor the open/closed status of a door or window with the Schlage Z-Wave Door/Window Sensor with Nexia Home Intelligence. Compatible with most Z-Wave hubs and controllers (Vera, HomeSeer, etc.), the Schlage sensor is also specially designed to ensure functionality with the Nexia Home Intelligence system (Nexia Bridge sold separately). This wireless, battery-powered sensor is easy to install with the included mounting accessories, and if the cover is opened, the sensor will send a tamper alert.
- Reports open/closed status of a door or window
- Sends tamper alert when cover is opened
- Battery-powered, easy to install
- Compatible with most Z-Wave controllers
- Works with Nexia-enabled products
How It Works
The Z-Wave Door/Window Sensor consists of two components (sensor and magnet). The Schlage sensor mounts on the door/window itself, and the magnet mounts on the frame. When the two are separated, the Schlage sensor reports an open status condition to your Z-Wave network, and vice versa.
- Door/Window Sensor
- Mounting Bracket
- Mounting Screws
- Double-Sided Tape
- Battery (pre-installed)
Note: Not rated for outdoor use.
Strong Has a Name â€“ Schlage
Going strong since 1920, Schlage manufacturers some of the most reliable and stylish door locks and smart home devices in the residential market. Schlage is known for focusing on the details and designing every piece of the product right the first time. To do this, the company employs only the most "meticulous designers, painstaking engineers, and proud craftsmen". Welcome strength, welcome style...welcome Schlage into your home.
- Manufacturer Part #: RS100HC
- Color: White
- Compatibility: Z-Wave
- Frequency: 908.42 MHz
- Range: Up to 100 feet line of sight between the Wireless Controller and the closest Z-Wave receiver module.
- Power Source: 3V Lithium CR123A Battery (included)
- Battery Life: 3 Years
- Environmental Conditions: For indoor use only
- Operating Temperature: 32° to 120° F (0° to 49° C)
- Dimensions: 3.5(W) x 1.75(H) x 1.0(D) inches
- Weight: 3.2 ounces
- Approvals: FCC, IC
- Warranty: 1-Year Limited