Schlage Sense Smart Bluetooth Deadbolt, Camelot Style
DEALER EXCLUSIVE: Call 800-266-8765 for an authorized installer in your area.
Dealers, log on to see pricing. »Sign up to become an authorized installer.
Smart Deadbolt with Touchscreen Keypad & Bluetooth
Enjoy freedom from traditional keys by installing the Schlage Sense Smart Bluetooth Deadbolt (Camelot Style). This elegant, traditionally styled smart deadbolt features a durable touchscreen keypad on the outside, a thumbturn on the inside, and built-in Bluetooth technology for wireless operation. To unlock the door, input your access code into the Schlage Sense Smart Bluetooth Deadbolt's keypad (only one touch needed to lock), use a traditional turnkey (one included), turn the indoor thumbturn, or use the free app on your Bluetooth smartphone.
- Unlock via Bluetooth smartphone or numbered access code
- Camelot Style offers elegant, traditional appearance
- Stores up to 30 user codes, 4-8 digits long
- Touchscreen illuminates when touched for easy nighttime use
- Share codes, view access history, and adjust settings via free app
- Built-in alarm technology senses potential door attacks
- Certified to meet Commercial Grade 1 security standards
- Battery-powered, no wiring required
- Includes traditional turnkey for backup
Convenient Control Through Your Smartphone or Tablet
By downloading the free Schlage Sense app (iOS or Android) onto your Bluetooth-enabled device (optional), you can manage the Schlage Sense Camelot remotely when your device is within Bluetooth range. The app also allows you to view an access history log, adjust settings, share access codes, download updates for the lock, and more. Additionally, if you want to extend remote operation of your Schlage Sense Smart Bluetooth Deadbolt beyond Bluetooth range to any location where you have internet access, you can add the optional Schlage Sense Wi-Fi Adapter (not included) to enable Wi-Fi communication.
Got Apple HomeKit? This Lock Works With That Too
The Schlage Sense Camelot is Apple HomeKit-enabled, so you can unlock your door using Siri (optional) on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch when in Bluetooth range. Plus, with an Apple TV in range of the Schlage Sense Camelot, you can control it remotely and monitor activity â€“ the perfect solution for keeping an eye on the home while you're away.
Designed for use with most standard interior or exterior doors, the Schlage Sense Smart Bluetooth Deadbolt installs on doors measuring 1-3/8 to 1-3/4 inches thick (a door measuring 1-7/8" to 2-1/2" thick can be accommodated when used with the Thick Door Kit, sold separately). All the necessary hardware for a standard installation (strike, screws, etc.) is included, along with detailed instructions.
The Schlage Sense Smart Bluetooth Deadbolt is simple to install; all you need is a screwdriver to remove your old lock and screw in your new one. The Schlage Sense Camelot is powered by four AA alkaline batteries (included), so no wiring is required. Programming is accomplished either at the Schlage Sense Camelot via the touchscreen, or through the free Schlage Sense mobile app.
- Sense Smart Bluetooth Deadbolt, Camelot Style
- (4) AA Batteries
- Backup Key
- Installation Hardware
- If your door is thicker than 1-3/4 inches, you will need a Thick Door Kit, not included.
- Optional Bluetooth remote operation via the Schlage Sense app requires a Bluetooth-enabled iOS or Android smart device.
- Optional Wi-Fi Adapter for Wi-Fi operation is sold separately.
- Apple HomeKit requires an iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch with iOS 8.4 or later.
Strong Has a Name â€“ Schlage
Going strong since 1920, Schlage manufacturers some of the most reliable and stylish door locks and smart home devices in the residential market. Schlage is known for focusing on the details and designing every piece of the product right the first time. To do this, the company employs only the most "meticulous designers, painstaking engineers, and proud craftsmen". Welcome strength, welcome style ... welcome Schlage into your home.
- Manufacturer Part #:
- Satin Nickel: BE 479 CAM 619
- Aged Bronze: BE 479 CAM 716
- Battery: Uses 4 AA alkaline batteries (included)
- Compatibility: Works with Apple HomeKit using Bluetooth Smart technology
- Access Codes: Pre-set, unique 6 digit programming code, 2 pre-set unique 4-digit access codes, 30 access code capacity (4-8 digits)
- Commercial Standard Certification: ANSI/BHMA A156.36-2010
- Residential Standard Certification: ANSI/BHMA A156.40-2015
- Door Thickness Range: 1-3/8" to 1-3/4"; thick door kit extends 1-7/8" to 2-1/2"
- Edge Bore: 1 inch (25 mm)
- Cross Bore Diameter: 2-1/8" (53 mm) OR 1-1/2" (38 mm)
- Backset: 2-3/8" (60 mm) OR 2-3/4" (70 mm)
- Exterior: 3 x 5 x 1 inches
- Interior: 3 x 8 x 2 inches
- Operating Temperatures:
- Outside Lock Body (exterior mounted): -31° to 151°F (-35° to 66°C)
- Inside Lock Body (interior mounted): 14° to 120°F (-10° to 49°C)
- Approvals: FCC
- Warranty: 3-Year Limited Electronics Warranty; Limited Lifetime Mechanical Finish Warranty