Schlage Control Smart Deadbolt with Greenwich Trim
DEALER EXCLUSIVE: Call 800-266-8765 for an authorized installer in your area.
Dealers, log on to see pricing. »Sign up to become an authorized installer.
Improve Home Access Control with Bluetooth
Unlock a new era of home security with the Schlage Control Smart Deadbolt with Greenwich Trim. This smart deadbolt eliminates the possibility of picked locks with its keyless thumbturn while adding the option to share access with your guests. To lock/unlock the motorized deadbolt, either present a Schlage keycard or a phone with the Engage mobile app to the deadbolt and twist the thumbturn.
- Motorized keyless thumbturn deadbolt
- Lock/unlock with paired keycards or ENGAGE mobile app via Bluetooth connection
- No-Tour function allows for remote management, universal lockout, and access granting
- Monitor and review up to 1,000 usage events
- Share access with up to 500 users to a single lock
- Fits standard door install designs
- 2-year battery life
Schlage Control Smart Deadbolts utilize the ENGAGE mobile app and web portal for users to remotely configure and access their smart deadbolts. Through the app, users can share and assign access to their deadbolts, review usage activity and more.
To share access credentials with users, each user must either have the ENGAGE mobile app on their smart mobile devices or possess a credential key card that has been paired with their Schlage Control Deadbolt. Credential key cards can also be paired with the Schlage Control Deadbolt via the MT20W Enrollment Reader (sold separately).
Z-Wave Plus Certification
Z-Wave Plus is an upgraded certification program to help you identify products that take advantage of the "Next Gen" Z-Wave hardware platform, also known as 500 Series or Gen5 Z-Wave. Z-Wave Plus certified solutions feature a selected set of extended features and capabilities that enhance your experience with faster and easier installation and setup. Z-Wave Plus advancements also provide longer battery life, faster operation, better wireless range and improved noise immunity.
The Schlage Control Smart Deadbolt with Greenwich Trim is simple to install; all you need is a screwdriver to remove your old lock and screw in your new one. The deadbolt is powered by four standard AA alkaline batteries (included), so no wiring is required.
- Smart Deadbolt Assembly
- 4 AA Batteries
- Installation Hardware
- Reinforcement Plate
- Card Key
NOTE: MT20W Reader sold separately. MT20W reader required to assign access credentials to keycards.
Strong Has A Name – Schlage
Going strong since 1920, Schlage manufacturers some of the most reliable and stylish door locks in the smart home automation market. Schlage is known for focusing on the details and designing every piece of the lock right the first time. To do this, the company employs only the most "meticulous designers, painstaking engineers, and proud craftsmen". Welcome strength, welcome style ... welcome Schlage into your home.
- Manufacturer Part #:
- Aged Bronze: BE 467 GRW 716
- Bright Chrome: BE 467 GRW 625
- Matte Black: BE 467 GRW 622
- Satin Chrome: BE 467 GRW 626
- Satin Nickel: BE 467 GRW 619
- Latch: 1" x 2-¼" square and round corner faceplate (round corner standard, square corner included in package) 1" edge bore required
- Strikes: 1-1/8" x 2¾", round corner, no box, latch strike
- Backset: Adjustable backset, fits 2-3/8" to 2¾" backsets
- Door Range: 1-3/8" to 1¾" (thick door kit available – up 2-¼")
- Hole Distance: Minimum 4" center-to-center distance between cross bore holes
- Battery: 4-AA batteries included, (If loss of battery power occurs, a 9V battery can be used to jump start the lock and provide access with an assigned credentials.)
- Construction: All-metal chassis and escutcheons
- Bore: 2-1/8 inches
- Credentials: Supports smart and multi-technology aptiQ MIFARE classic or aptiQ DESFire EV1
- Stile width: Minimum 4-1/2" stile for 2-3/8" backset, minimum 5" stile for 2¾"
- Certifications: 90 minute UL Listed A 156.12 Grade 2 ANSI/BHMA certified
- Operating Temperature Exterior Side: -35°C to 66°C
- Operating Temperature Interior Side: -10°C to 50°C
- Warranty: Mechanical: Lifetime Limited. Electronic: 1 Year