Schlage Connect Z-Wave Plus Deadbolt with Built-In Alarm, Century Style
DEALER EXCLUSIVE: Call 800-266-8765 for an authorized installer in your area.
Dealers, log on to see pricing. »Sign up to become an authorized installer.
Get Smarter Security With Z-Wave Plus Locks
Add modern style to your door locks all while enhancing home security with the Schlage Connect Z-Wave Plus Deadbolt with Built-In Alarm (Century Style). With Z-Wave Plus technology and a touchscreen keypad, you can lock/unlock the deadbolt's heavy-duty motorized locking bolt either by entering a user code or through your Z-Wave network. The Schlage Connect Smart Deadbolt also features an integrated alarm, which means it can notify you when activity is detected at your door.
- Motorized deadbolt with touchscreen keypad and alarm
- Z-Wave Plus Certified provides longer battery life, faster operation, better wireless range and improved noise immunity
- Stores up to 30 user codes, 4-8 digits long
- Built-in Z-Wave technology for network integration
- Meets ANSI Grade 1 security standards
- Anti-pick shield prevents tampering
- Battery-powered, no wiring required
The Schlage Connect Smart Deadbolt has achieved the ANSI Grade 1 security rating, the highest rating offered to residential locks. In addition to exceptional durability, the Schlage Z-Wave deadbolt's resistive touchscreen has a matte finish to prevent fingerprints/smudges, keeping unauthorized users from seeing which digits you've pressed.
This Schlage Z-Wave deadbolt provides built-in alarms to alert you to one of three selectable events:
- Activity of any kind, such as a code being entered
- Forced entry
Just choose the event you want to monitor and if the lock detects an occurrence it will immediately emit a loud audible alert.
Z-Wave Plus Certification
Z-Wave Plus is an upgraded certification program to help you identify products that take advantage of the "Next Gen" Z-Wave hardware platform, also known as 500 Series or Gen5 Z-Wave. Z-Wave Plus certified solutions feature a selected set of extended features and capabilities that enhance your experience with faster and easier installation and setup. Z-Wave Plus advancements also provide longer battery life, faster operation, better wireless range and improved noise immunity.
The Schlage Connect Z-Wave Plus Deadbolt is simple to install; all you need is a screwdriver to remove your old lock and screw in your new one. The deadbolt is powered by four standard AA alkaline batteries (included), so no wiring is required.
- Touchscreen Assembly
- Support Plate
- Door Strike
- Reinforcement Plate
- Installation Hardware
- Backup Key
- (4) Batteries
NOTE: Requires a Z-Wave network controller (sold separately).
Strong Has A Name – Schlage
Going strong since 1920, Schlage manufacturers some of the most reliable and stylish door locks in the smart home automation market. Schlage is known for focusing on the details and designing every piece of the lock right the first time. To do this, the company employs only the most "meticulous designers, painstaking engineers, and proud craftsmen". Welcome strength, welcome style ... welcome Schlage into your home.
- Manufacturer Part #:
- Aged Bronze: BE469ZP CEN 716
- Matte Black: BE469ZP CEN 622
- Satin Chrome: BE469ZP CEN 626
- Satin Nickel: BE469ZP CEN 619
- Backset: Universal latches and deadbolts fit 2-3/8 inches (60mm) or 2-3/4 inches (70mm) backsets
- Batteries: 4 x AA batteries (included)
- Battery Life: 1 year avg.
- Protocol: Z-Wave Plus
- Codes: Pre-set, unique 6-digit programming code, two pre-set unique 4-digit access codes, 30 code capacity
- Door Thickness Range: 1-3/8 to 1-3/4 inches thick
- Exterior Dimensions: 3 x 5 x 1 inches
- Interior Dimensions: 3 x 8 x 2 inches
- Keying: 5-pin tumbler, C Keyway, 1 key included
- Operating Temperatures:
- Outside escutcheon: -31°F to 151°F (-35°C to 66°C)
- Inside escutcheon: 14°F to 120°F (-10°C to 49°C)
- Certifications: Commercial Standard Certification:ANSI/BHMA A156.36-2010 Grade 1
- Residential Standard Certification: ANSI/BHMA A156.40-2015 Grade AAA in Security, Durability and Finish
- Warranty: 3-Year Electronics Warranty and Limited Lifetime Mechanical and Finish Warranty