Schlage Connect Z-Wave Plus Deadbolt with Built-In Alarm, Camelot Style
DEALER EXCLUSIVE: Call 800-266-8765 for an authorized installer in your area.
Dealers, log on to see pricing. »Sign up to become an authorized installer.
Get Smarter Security With Z-Wave Plus Locks
With an integrated alarm and featuring Z-Wave Plus technology, the Schlage Connect Z-Wave Plus Deadbolt with Built-In Alarm (Camelot Style) will enhance your home security all while adding a touch of classic style to your front door. This smart lock features a touchscreen keypad and built-in alarm. This means it will allow you to lock/unlock the deadbolt's heavy-duty motorized locking bolt either by entering a user code or through your Z-Wave network, and it can also notify you when activity is detected at your door, such as during a forced entry.
- Motorized deadbolt with touchscreen keypad and alarm
- Z-Wave Plus Certified provides longer battery life, faster operation, better wireless range and improved noise immunity
- Stores up to 30 user codes, 4-8 digits long
- Built-in Z-Wave technology for network integration
- Meets ANSI Grade 1 security standards
- Anti-pick shield prevents tampering
- Battery-powered, no wiring required
The Schlage Connect touchscreen deadbolt has achieved the ANSI Grade 1 security rating, the highest rating offered to residential locks. In addition to exceptional durability, the deadbolt's resistive touchscreen has a matte finish to prevent fingerprints/smudges, keeping unauthorized users from seeing which digits you've pressed.
- This model provides built-in alarms to alert you to one of three selectable events:
- Activity of any kind, such as a code being entered
- Forced entry
Just choose the event you want to monitor and if the lock detects an occurrence, it will immediately emit a loud audible alert.
Z-Wave Plus Certification
Z-Wave Plus is an upgraded certification program to help you identify products that take advantage of the "Next Gen" Z-Wave hardware platform, also known as 500 Series or Gen5 Z-Wave. Z-Wave Plus certified solutions feature a selected set of extended features and capabilities that enhance your experience with faster and easier installation and setup. Z-Wave Plus advancements also provide longer battery life, faster operation, better wireless range and improved noise immunity.
The Schlage Connect Z-Wave Plus Deadbolt is simple to install; all you need is a screwdriver to remove your old lock and screw in your new one. The deadbolt is powered by four standard AA alkaline batteries (included), so no wiring is required.
- Touchscreen Assembly
- Support Plate
- Door Strike
- Reinforcement Plate
- Installation Hardware
- Backup Key
- (4) Batteries
NOTE: Requires a Z-Wave network controller (sold separately).
Strong Has A Name – Schlage
Going strong since 1920, Schlage manufacturers some of the most reliable and stylish door locks in the smart home automation market. Schlage is known for focusing on the details and designing every piece of the lock right the first time. To do this, the company employs only the most "meticulous designers, painstaking engineers, and proud craftsmen". Welcome strength, welcome style ... welcome Schlage into your home.
- Manufacturer Part #:
- Aged Bronze: BE469ZP CAM 716
- Bright Chrome: BE469ZP CAM 625
- Bright Brass: BE469ZP CAM 605
- Matte Black: BE469ZP CAM 622
- Satin Nickel: BE469ZP CAM 619
- Backset: Universal latches and deadbolts fit 2-3/8 inches (60mm) or 2-3/4 inches (70mm) backsets
- Batteries: 4 x AA batteries (included)
- Battery Life: 1 year avg.
- Protocol: Z-Wave Plus
- Codes: Pre-set, unique 6-digit programming code, two pre-set unique 4-digit access codes, 30 code capacity
- Door Thickness Range: 1-3/8 to 1-3/4 inches thick
- Exterior Dimensions: 3 x 5 x 1 inches
- Interior Dimensions: 3 x 8 x 2 inches
- Keying: 5-pin tumbler, C Keyway, 1 key included
- Operating Temperatures:
- Outside escutcheon: -31°F to 151°F (-35°C to 66°C)
- Inside escutcheon: 14°F to 120°F (-10°C to 49°C)
- Certifications: Commercial Standard Certification:ANSI/BHMA A156.36-2010 Grade 1
- Residential Standard Certification: ANSI/BHMA A156.40-2015 Grade AAA in Security, Durability and Finish
- Warranty: 3-Year Electronics Warranty and Limited Lifetime Mechanical and Finish Warranty