Schlage Connect Z-Wave Leverset, Camelot Style
DEALER EXCLUSIVE: Call 800-266-8765 for an authorized installer in your area.
Dealers, log on to see pricing. »Sign up to become an authorized installer.
Get Smarter Security With Z-Wave Locks
Upgrade any door in your home by replacing your standard leverset lock with the Schlage Connect Z-Wave Leverset (Camelot Style). This beautiful Schlage Z-Wave lever lock features a durable button keypad, built-in Z-Wave technology, and a heavy-duty motorized lever that automatically locks/unlocks when you enter your user code. You can also operate the Schlage FE599NX through your Z-Wave network, allowing integration with other Z-Wave devices in your home.
- Motorized lock with button keypad
- Stores up to 19 user codes, 4 digits long
- Built-in Z-Wave technology for network integration
- Meets ANSI Grade 2 security standards
- Fits existing pre-drilled standard doors
- Battery-powered, no wiring required
The keypad on the front of the Schlage Z-Wave lever lock features silicone rubber buttons coated in epoxy to prevent wear and fading of the numbers. Each individual LED button lights up when pressed, or all buttons can be illuminated for easy nighttime use.
Up to 19 different codes can be programmed into the Schlage FE599NX. This allows you to give individual codes to each member of your family and even friends or home maintenance workers, and then optionally program personalized settings for each through your Z-Wave system. For example, whenever your child enters their code after arriving home from school, you could automatically receive a notification on your phone (depending on your Z-Wave controller's capabilities).
On the inside of your door, the Schlage Z-Wave lever lock has two additional buttons — Lock and Unlock — making it just as easy to control the lock from indoors as it is from outside. The Schlage FE599NX also has a traditional keyhole that allows you to unlock the door manually in case the batteries run out.
The Schlage Z-Wave lever lock's inside lever can be rotated at any time to retract the latch. The outside lever can be rotated at any time, but will only retract the latch when the lock is unlocked.
Lock and Unlock Buttons:
- Used to put the Schlage FE599NX in a locked or unlocked state.
- When these buttons are used, the Schlage Z-Wave lever lock will remain locked or unlocked until locked or unlocked using the buttons, web interface, or phone application.
Lock and Unlock Light:
- Lights red when inside lock button is pressed.
- Lights green when inside unlock button is pressed.
- Lights only when an inside button is pressed. Does not remain lit.
The Schlage Connect Z-Wave Leverset is simple to install; all you need is a screwdriver to remove your old leverset and screw in your new one. The integrated deadbolt is powered by four standard AA alkaline batteries (included), so no wiring is required.
The non-handed Schlage FE599NX fits right- or left-handed swing doors that are 1-3/8 to 1-3/4 inches thick with backsets measuring 2-3/8 inches (60mm) or 2-3/4 inches (70mm). It requires a minimum 5-1/2" center-to-center distance between cross bore holes.
- (4) Latch/Strike Screws
- (2) Cover Screws
- Pin Wrench
- (4) AA Batteries
- Backup Key
NOTE: Requires a Z-Wave network controller. Compatible with the Nexia Bridge or other Z-Wave hubs.
Strong Has a Name — Schlage
Going strong since 1920, Schlage manufacturers some of the most reliable and stylish door locks and smart home devices in the residential market. Schlage is known for focusing on the details and designing every piece of the product right the first time. To do this, the company employs only the most "meticulous designers, painstaking engineers, and proud craftsmen". Welcome strength, welcome style ... welcome Schlage into your home.
- Manufacturer Part #:
- Satin Nickel: FE599NX CAM 619
- Aged Bronze: FE599NX CAM 716
- Bright Brass: FE599NX CAM 505
- Batteries: 4 x AA batteries (included)
- Battery Life: Up to 3 years
- Signal (Frequency): 908.42 MHz (U.S.)
- Protocol: Z-Wave
- Applications: Residential single family doors
- Handing: Non-handed, fits left- and right-handed swing doors
- Deadbolt: 1" x 2-1/4", radius corner faceplate, 7/8" housing diameter, 1/2" throw spring latch with radius corner and circular drive-in faceplates
- Latch Strikes: 1-5/8" x 2-1/4" radius corner, full lip, latch strike
- Deadbolt Strike: 1-1/8" x 2-3/4", round corner, latch strike, strike reinforcer
- Backset: Universal latches and deadbolts fit 2-3/8" (60mm) or 2-3/4" (70mm) backsets.
- Cylinder: 5-pin solid brass, keyed 5-pin, C keyway, keyed different (KD)
- Door Range: 1-3/8" to 1-3/4"
- Keys: 2 keys, 5-pin, C section
- Codes: Pre-set, unique six-digit programming code, two pre-set unique four-digit user codes (19 code capacity)
- Certifications: Commercial Standard Certification: ANSI/BHMA A156.2-2011 Grade 2
- Approvals: FCC, CE
- Warranty: Lifetime Limited Mechanical and Finish Warranty; 1-Year Electronics Warranty