Schlage Connect Deadbolt, Camelot Style with Z-Wave Plus
DEALER EXCLUSIVE: Call 800-266-8765 for an authorized installer in your area.
Dealers, log on to see pricing. »Sign up to become an authorized installer.
Get Smarter Security With Z-Wave Locks
Lock your home the modern way by installing the Schlage Connect Z-Wave Plus Deadbolt (Camelot Style). This elegant, traditionally designed deadbolt features a durable touchscreen keypad, built-in Z-Wave Plus technology, and of course, a heavy-duty motorized locking bolt that automatically locks/unlocks when you enter your user code. You can also operate the lock through your Z-Wave network, allowing integration with other Z-Wave devices in your home.
- Motorized deadbolt with touchscreen keypad
- Stores up to 30 user codes, 4-8 digits long
- Built-in Z-Wave Plus technology for network integration
- Meets ANSI Grade 1 security standards
- Anti-pick shield prevents tampering
- Battery-powered, no wiring required
The Schlage Connect touchscreen deadbolt has achieved the ANSI Grade 1 security rating, the highest rating offered to residential locks. In addition to exceptional durability, the deadbolt's resistive touchscreen has a matte finish to prevent fingerprints/smudges, keeping unauthorized users from seeing which digits you've pressed.
Z-Wave Plus Certification
Z-Wave Plus is an upgraded certification program to help you identify products that take advantage of the "Next Gen" Z-Wave hardware platform, also known as 500 Series or Gen5 Z-Wave. Z-Wave Plus certified solutions feature a selected set of extended features and capabilities that enhance your experience with faster and easier installation and setup. Z-Wave Plus advancements also provide longer battery life, faster operation, better wireless range and improved noise immunity.
The Schlage Connect Z-Wave Plus Deadbolt is simple to install; all you need is a screwdriver to remove your old lock and screw in your new one. The deadbolt is powered by four standard AA alkaline batteries (included), so no wiring is required.
- Touchscreen Assembly
- Support Plate
- Door Strike
- Reinforcement Plate
- Installation Hardware
- Backup Key
- (4) Batteries
Strong Has A Name – Schlage
Going strong since 1920, Schlage manufacturers some of the most reliable and stylish door locks in the smart home automation market. Schlage is known for focusing on the details and designing every piece of the lock right the first time. To do this, the company employs only the most "meticulous designers, painstaking engineers, and proud craftsmen". Welcome strength, welcome style ... welcome Schlage into your home.
- Manufacturer Part #: BE 468ZP CAM
- Aged Bronze: BE 468ZP CAM 716
- Bright Brass: BE 468ZP CAM 605
- Bright Chrome: BE 468ZP CAM 625
- Matte Black: BE 468ZP CAM 622
- Satin Nickel: BE 468ZP CAM 619
- Batteries: 4 x AA batteries (included)
- Battery Life: 1 year avg.
- Protocol: Z-Wave
- Applications: Residential single family doors
- Certifications: Grade 1 ANSI/BHMA certified
- Keying: 5-pin tumbler, C Keyway, 1 key included
- Door Range: 1-3/8 to 1¾ inches (35 to 44mm) standard
- Operating Temperatures:
- Outside escutcheon: -35 to 66°C
- Inside escutcheon: -10C to 49°C
- Weight: 3.8 pounds
- Dimensions: 4.5 x 5.1 x 9.2 inches
- Approvals: FCC
- Warranty: Lifetime Limited Mechanical and Finish Warranty; 3-Year Limited Electronics Warranty