Schlage Connect Z-Wave Deadbolt with Built-In Alarm, Camelot Style
DEALER EXCLUSIVE: Call 800-266-8765 for an authorized installer in your area.
Dealers, log on to see pricing. »Sign up to become an authorized installer.
Get Smarter Security with Z-Wave Locks
Featuring built-in Z-Wave technology and an integrated alarm, the Schlage Connect Z-Wave Deadbolt with Built-In Alarm (Camelot Style) makes it easy to feel more secure at home. When you enter your user code into the deadbolt's touchscreen keypad, the heavy-duty motorized locking bolt automatically locks/unlocks. You can also operate the lock through your Z-Wave network.
- Motorized deadbolt with touchscreen keypad and alarm
- Stores up to 30 user codes, 4-8 digits long
- Built-in Z-Wave technology for network integration
- Meets ANSI Grade 1 security standards
- Anti-pick shield prevents tampering
- Battery-powered, no wiring required
The Schlage Connect touchscreen deadbolt has achieved the ANSI Grade 1 security rating, the highest rating offered to residential locks. In addition to exceptional durability, the deadbolt's resistive touchscreen has a matte finish to prevent fingerprints/smudges, keeping unauthorized users from seeing which digits you've pressed.
This model provides built-in alarms to alert you to one of three selectable events: 1) activity of any kind, such as a code being entered, 2) tampering, and 3) forced entry. Choose the event you want to monitor, and if the lock detects an occurrence, it will immediately emit a loud audible alert.
The Schlage Connect Z-Wave Deadbolt is simple to install; all you need is a screwdriver to remove your old lock and screw in your new one. The deadbolt is powered by four standard AA alkaline batteries (included), so no wiring is required.
- Touchscreen Assembly
- Alarm Assembly
- Support Plate
- Door Strike
- Reinforcement Plate
- Installation Hardware
- Backup Key
- (4) Batteries
Strong Has a Name – Schlage
Going strong since 1920, Schlage manufacturers some of the most reliable and stylish door locks in the smart home automation market. Schlage is known for focusing on the details and designing every piece of the lock right the first time. To do this, the company employs only the most "meticulous designers, painstaking engineers, and proud craftsmen". Welcome strength, welcome style ... welcome Schlage into your home.
- Manufacturer Part #: BE469NX CAM xxx
- Batteries: 4 x AA batteries (included)
- Battery Life: 1 year avg.
- Protocol: Z-Wave
- Applications: Residential single family doors
- Certifications: Grade 1 ANSI/BHMA certified
- Keying: 5-pin tumbler, C Keyway, 1 key included
- Door Range: 1-3/8 to 1-3/4 inches (35 to 44mm) standard
- Operating Temperatures:
- Outside escutcheon: -35 to 66 degrees C
- Inside escutcheon: -10C to 49 degrees C
- Approvals: FCC
- Warranty: Lifetime Limited Mechanical and Finish Warranty; 3-Year Limited Electronics Warranty
»Schlage Connect Touchscreen Z-Wave Deadbolt with Alarm Installation Manual (.pdf)
»Schlage Connect Touchscreen Z-Wave Deadbolt with Alarm User Manual (.pdf)
»Schlage Connect Touchscreen BE469 Thick Door Kit Installation Manual (.pdf)
»Schlage Connect Touchscreen BE469 Z-Wave Association and Configuration Parameters (.pdf)