STI 8-Channel Wireless Receiver
Supports 8 Sensors
The 8-Channel Wireless Receiver allows you to monitor up to eight different STI sensors (transmitters) at a single convenient location. Anytime a connected sensor is activated, the receiver alerts you. When activated the receiver can sound a siren, play a chime, trigger a normally open or normally closed switch, or turn on an external 12 VDC output.
- Monitors up to 8 different STI devices
- Audible chime tone or 12 volt output for siren
- Dual antennas for increased signal strength
- Works up to 1,000 feet (line of sight) away from sensors
- Supervised for low battery and signal reception
When placed in Enroll Mode, the receiver allows you to select 1 to 8 different zones that represent your STI device(s) best, and enrolls it when the receiver detects one of the STI device's wireless signal. You can also choose which devices have a latching memory condition.
- Rubber feet
- Mounting hardware
- AC adapter
We Protect The Things That Protect You®
Safety Technology International (STI) is a family owned and operated business that began over 35 years ago with Jack Taylor's invention of the Stopper Pull Station Protector. STI now markets more than 1,000 products throughout the world that help prevent false fire alarms, theft, and vandalism of the devices that protect us all.
- 300mA 12 volt available for siren output (with 500mA 12 volt supply).
- Form "C" dry contact for remote monitoring.
- Mirror function (works with up to 4 additional receivers).
- Devices can be latching or momentary by zone.
- 8 zone LED indicators.
- Manufacturer Part #: STI-34108
- Approvals: FCC, IC
- Frequency: 433 MHz
- Transmission Range: 1,000 feet line of sight
- Input: 12 volt, 75mA
- Output: 12 volt, 300mA
- Size: 5¼ x 5¾ x 1¼ inches
- Warranty: 1 Year