STI Wireless Indoor Motion Detector
Tamper-Resistant With Low Battery Supervision
The STI Wireless Indoor Motion Detector senses movement up to 44 feet away within a 90-degree field of view (45 degrees to each side). Upon motion detection, the detector transmits an RF signal to your STI wireless receiver (sold separately) to alert you. Its APYROFLEX IR sensor and Highbar signal processing ensure superior performance.
- Detects motion up to 44 feet away within 90-degrees
- Supervised for low battery and signal reception
- Compatible with any STI Wireless Alert Series Receiver
The battery-powered detector mounts indoors either on a flat wall or in a 45-degree corner with the included screws. It can be located up to 1,000 feet away from the receiver.
If the detector's tamper cover is opened after installation, a tamper signal will be sent to the receiver. Additionally, if the unit is removed from the wall, loses signal, or has low battery, the receiver produces a single beep once a minute.
- Indoor Motion Detector
- Mounting Screws
- CR123A Battery (installed)
Note: Requires an STI Wireless Alert Series Receiver to alert you.
We Protect The Things That Protect You®
Safety Technology International (STI) is a family owned and operated business that began over 35 years ago with Jack Taylor's invention of the Stopper Pull Station Protector. STI now markets more than 1,000 products throughout the world that help prevent false fire alarms, theft, and vandalism of the devices that protect us all.
- Manufacturer Part #: STI-34701
- Detection Range: 44 feet, 90-degree field of view (45 degrees to each side)
- Transmission Range: 1,000 feet line of sight
- Frequency: 433 MHz
- Mounting Hardware: #6 screw
- Mounting Height: 7.5 feet (ideal height)
- Power Source: CR123A 3V, 1500mAH lithium battery (included)
- Battery Life: 6-8 years
- Temperature Range: 0 to 120 degrees F
- Housing Dimensions: 3.7 x 2.37 x 1.65 inches
- Warranty: 1 Year