STI Wireless Driveway Monitor Sensor, Battery-Powered
Extends Vehicle Detection Range
Designed for use with the STI Wireless Driveway Monitor, this sensor detects when a vehicle enters or leaves a monitored driveway. Movement of any large metallic (iron or steel) object close to the driveway sensor will transmit a signal to an STI receiver.
- Detects vehicles coming up your driveway
- No difficult underground wiring
- Will not be triggered by animals, people or shadows
- Sensitivity options: low, medium, high
How It Works
The driveway sensor uses a patented magnetometer sensor system. Movement of any large metallic (iron or steel) object with a magnetic field causes the sensor to transmit to the receiver.
- Battery Powered Sensor
- Mounting Kit
- Wall Mount
Note: Requires an STI Wireless Alert Receiver (sold separately).
We Protect The Things That Protect You®
Safety Technology International (STI) is a family owned and operated business that began over 35 years ago with Jack Taylor's invention of the Stopper Pull Station Protector. STI now markets more than 1,000 products throughout the world that help prevent false fire alarms, theft, and vandalism of the devices that protect us all.
- Manufacturer Part #: STI-34151
- Approvals: FCC, IC
- Frequency: 433 MHz
- Transmission Range: 1,000 feet line of sight
- Detection Range: 12 feet
- Power Source: Two C Alkaline batteries (not included)
- Warranty: 1 Year