STI Wireless Door Entry Alert with Voice Receiver
Receive Voice Alerts When Door Opens
The STI Wireless Door Entry Alert with Voice Receiver informs you when a door is opened/closed with customizable voice alerts and phrases. The Door Entry Alert installs on your door frame and tracks when the door is used. Once activated, the sensor signals the Voice Receiver to alert you with custom voice messages.
- Voice receiver delivers programmable tunes or voice alerts or phrases
- Compact sensor informs you when monitored site is triggered
- Wireless range up to 1,000 feet
- Supervised for low battery and signal reception
- Receiver supports up to four sensors
The Door Entry Alert Sensor is an advanced wireless transmitter than can trigger an alert in three different ways: internal magnetic sensor, internal tilt sensor, or external switch.
- Magnetic: Triggers when sensor and magnet are separated by at least 1-1/3 inches.
- Tilt: Triggers when sensor is tilted more than 45° from the vertical position.
- External Switch: Terminals must first have a closed circuit. An open circuit triggers an alert signal.
When the monitored door is interacted with, the Alert Sensor signals the wireless Voice Receiver to alert you. The Voice Receiver sounds your choice of 10 tone/tunes and 53 words (available in English or Spanish). With four channels, the receiver supports up to four sensors (additional sensors sold separately). Each connected sensor can trigger a different selectable alert.
Custom Voice Alerts For Each Door
The receiver's library of selectable words can be programmed in sets of up to four to create a custom message (i.e. "Emergency + Exit + Side + Door", or "Front + Door", or "Pool + Gate", etc.). There are also four LED zone indicators (latching or momentary) to further help you identify which sensor was triggered.
The Voice Receiver plugs into any indoor power outlet with the included adapter, up to 1,000 feet away from the sensor. It can be wall mounted or placed on a tabletop. Programming is simple with voice prompts. The Entry Alert sensor also includes an 18-inch lead for irregular installations.
- Door Entry Alert
- Voice Receiver
- Power Adapter
- Double-Sided Tape
- Magnetic Contact
NOTE: Choosing a trigger option requires cutting wires. Once the wires are cut, you can only use a different trigger by soldering the cut wires back together.
We Protect The Things That Protect You®
Safety Technology International (STI) is a family owned and operated business that began over 35 years ago with Jack Taylor's invention of the Stopper Pull Station Protector. STI now markets more than 1,000 products throughout the world that help prevent false fire alarms, theft, and vandalism of the devices that protect us all.
- Manufacturer Part #: STI-V34500
Door Entry Alert
- Wireless Range: Up to 1,000 feet line of sight
- Power Supply: One 3V Lithium battery (included)
- Battery Life: 5 years
- Approvals: CE, FCC, IC
- Frequency: 433 MHz
- Wireless Range: 1,000 feet line of sight
- Power Source: 12VDC, 500mA power adapter (included), or 3V lithium battery
- Approvals: UL Class II, FCC, C minimum
- Warranty: 1 year