STI Universal Alert Sensor (magnet or tilt activation)
Three Options For Triggering Alerts
The STI Universal Alert Sensor is an advanced wireless transmitter that can trigger an alert in three different ways: internal magnetic sensor, internal tilt sensor, or external switch. This is useful for monitoring a door, window, mailbox, gate, or any other object that opens. When the monitored object is opened, the Universal Alert Sensor will signal your connected wireless receiver (sold separately) to alert you.
- Transmission range up to 1,000 feet
- Supervised for low battery and signal reception
- Mounts with double-sided tape or screws
Three Trigger Options
- Magnetic: Triggers when sensor and magnet are separated by at least 1-1/3 inches.
- Tilt: Triggers when sensor is tilted more than 45 degrees from the vertical position.
- External Switch: Terminals must first have a closed circuit. An open circuit triggers an alert signal.
Although the Universal Alert Sensor is designed for indoor use, it can be mounted outdoors by using silicone sealant on the wire and screw hole knockouts. The contact also includes an 18-inch lead for irregular installations.
- 3V lithium battery (installed)
- Requires either the 4-Channel Voice Receiver (STI-V34104) or 8-Channel Receiver (STI-34108) to alert you.
- Choosing a trigger option requires cutting wires. Once the wires are cut, you can only use a different trigger by soldering the cut wires back together.
We Protect The Things That Protect You®
Safety Technology International (STI) is a family owned and operated business that began over 35 years ago with Jack Taylor's invention of the Stopper Pull Station Protector. STI now markets more than 1,000 products throughout the world that help prevent false fire alarms, theft, and vandalism of the devices that protect us all.
- Manufacturer Part #: STI-34401
- Wireless Range: 1,000 feet line of sight
- Power Source: One CR-123A 3V lithium battery (included)
- Battery Life: Approx. 5 years
- Approvals: FCC, IC
- Warranty: 1 Year