STI Garage Sentry Sensor
Know When The Garage Door Is Opened
If your garage door is opened, you'll know with the STI Garage Sentry Sensor. This sensor mounts on the inside of your garage door, and triggers an alert at the wireless receiver (sold separately) when activated.
- Transmission range up to 1,000 feet
- Supervised for low battery and signal reception
- Mounts with double-sided tape or screws
- Compatible with any STI Wireless Alert Series Receiver
The STI Garage Sentry Sensor is an advanced wireless transmitter that can trigger an alert in three different ways: internal magnetic sensor, internal tilt sensor, or external switch.
Three Trigger Options
- Magnetic: Triggers when sensor and magnet are separated by at least 1-1/3 inches.
- Tilt: Triggers when sensor is tilted more than 45° From the vertical position.
- External Switch: Terminals must first have a closed circuit. An open circuit triggers an alert signal.
When the monitored garage door is opened, the Garage Sentry Sensor will signal your connected wireless receiver (sold separately) to alert you. Although the sensor is intended for indoor installation, it can be used outdoors by mounting with silicone sealant on the wire and screw hole knockouts. The contact also includes an 18-inch lead for irregular installations.
- Garage Sentry Sensor
- 3V Lithium Battery (installed)
- Requires an STI Wireless Alert Series Receiver to alert you.
- Choosing a trigger option requires cutting wires. Once the wires are cut, you can only use a different trigger by soldering the cut wires back together.
We Protect The Things That Protect You®
Safety Technology International (STI) is a family owned and operated business that began over 35 years ago with Jack Taylor's invention of the Stopper Pull Station Protector. STI now markets more than 1,000 products throughout the world that help prevent false fire alarms, theft, and vandalism of the devices that protect us all.
- Manufacturer Part #: STI-34301
- Wireless Range: Up to 1,000 feet line of sight
- Power Supply: One 3V Lithium battery (included)
- Battery Life: 5 years
- Approvals: CE, FCC, IC
- Warranty: 1 Year