Risco ShockTec Digital Shock Detector
24 Hour Perimeter Protection
ShockTec digital shock detectors provide reliable 24 hour perimeter protection. A break-in is detected as soon as the intruder attempts to force, smash, drill or even saw through the protected window, door, wall or roof. This means that the alarm is activated whilst the intruder is still outside, minimizing damage to the premises and its contents, and maximizing personal security.
ShockTec detects gross attacks and provides an exceptional level of discrimination between real attacks and background vibrations. An advanced digital microprocessor with Intelligent Digital Signal Processing accurately analyzes the vibration signal from the piezo-electric sensor. The DSP methods include analysis of signal frequency, energy, amplitude and duration.
The ShockTec has a built-in calibration method that is accurate and reliable. Indications to the installer include oversensitive, under-sensitive or correctly calibrated conditions.
- 24 hour protection for windows, doors, walls and roofs, with unrestricted movement throughout the premises
- Digital Microprocessor with Intelligent Digital Signal Processing provides excellent false alarm immunity by cutting out frequencies that cannot be caused by an illegal entry attempt
- Gross Attack detection to identify high energy impulses
- Tri-colour LED enables accurate and reliable calibration, with over-sensitive and under-sensitive indications
- Mounts on frame or glass vertically or horizontally
- Dual stage adjustment potentiometer
- Encapsulated piezo-electric sensor
- Cover tamper protection
- Modern design with ample
Exceptional immunity to false alarms for your peace of mind
The ShockTec employs an advanced digital microprocessor to analyze the vibration signal.
A unique feature of the ShockTec is digital sampling of the signal simultaneously in two separate channels, each channel amplified at a different gain, enabling a very high dynamic range.
An exceptional level of discrimination between real attacks and vibrations caused by regular activities is achieved by analyzing the event parameters.
The event should be of legal frequency, within the detection area as illustrated in Figure 1 below. The event should be above the measured level of constant noise, and the duration should be limited.
The event energy is measured simultaneously by two channels, enabling precise analysis of the vibration signal.
Dedication To Quality
Formerly known as Rokonet, Risco’s comprehensive range of security systems ensures complete project flexibility, enabling the creation of ideal solutions for every size and type of installation – from small residences to large institutions. Centralizing a vast array of features into convenient, well-designed panels, these easily programmed systems offer significant, ongoing benefits for both installers and end-users everywhere. Risco systems comply with all relevant international standards, and are specially designed for easy installation, easy operation and 100% reliability.
- Manufacturer Part #: RK600S
- Supply voltage: 9V – 16V DC
- Current consumption (typical): 12.5 mA
- Operational temperature: -200C to 600C
- Maximum humidity: 95% non-condensing
- Sensitivity setting: Dual stage potentiometer
- Tri-colour LED indicator:
- Orange: Over-sensitive
- Green: Alarm and correct calibration
- Red: Under-sensitive
- Contact ratings:
- Alarm relay 100mA at 24VDC, NC
- Tamper relay 500mA at 24VDC, NC
- Alarm time: 2.5 seconds
- Latching modes: Any or 1st to latch operation modes
- Max no. of units on Any Latch loop: 80
- Max no. of units on 1st to Latch loop: 10
- False alarm protection: Digital microprocessor signal processing and noise reduction with maximum ground plane
- Electrostatic discharge: No false alarms up to 8kV
- RF immunity: 40 V/m from 80MHz to 1GHz
- Enclosure material: Flame retardant ABS
- Enclosure dimensions: 25 x 28 x 95mm (0.98 x 1.1 x 3.74)