Risco Industrial LuNAR DualTech Motion Sensor
Built To Catch Intruders In Industrial Environments
Catch camouflaged intruders and detect movement even in high temperatures with the Risco Industrial LuNAR DualTech Motion Sensor. Designed to operate in any industrial environment, this robust motion sensor helps ensure security for warehouses, factories, and other commercial locations where harsher conditions are a concern. Better yet, coverage can be customized for optimum monitoring.
- Customize coverage with three (3) independently adjustable PIR lenses
- Anti-Cloak Technology detects intruder camouflage
- Up to 28-foot mounting height for high ceilings
- Constructed from flame retardant ABS plastic
Dual Technology Enhances Precision
With dual technology, detection occurs only in areas where both PIR (passive infrared) and MW (microwave) detection patterns overlap, greatly reducing the occurrence of false alarms. PIR technology responds to changes in the ambient thermal radiation, caused when an intruder crosses the protected area. MW technology transmits signals and analyzes the frequency changes of the intruder’s reflected signal using the Doppler effect. An alarm is triggered only when both technologies are activated simultaneously.
Anti-Cloak Technology Catches Sophisticated Intruders
Because industrial facilities often heat up to atypical temperatures, many experience faulty motion detection with standard dual technology sensors. Standard dual technology can also be fooled by sophisticated camouflage. With its exclusive Anti-Cloak Technology (ACT), the Industrial LuNAR DualTech Motion Sensor solves both problems.
To prevent sophisticated intruders from bypassing your alarm system, ACT neutralizes any attempt to camouflage the natural radiation that triggers motion sensors. By employing specialized pattern recognition algorithms, the sensor can distinguish between the IR signals of moving humans and the background interferences that cause false alarms. Once a human is detected, ACT automatically switches off the PIR aspect of dual technology, then uses the single channel MW mode to verify an alarm. Upon verification, the alarm is triggered.
Advanced Detection Capabilities
In addition to dual technology and anti-cloaking, the detector features an Intelligent Digital Signal Processing method that automatically adjusts the alarm threshold and pulse count verification according to actual intruder crossing speed and environmental factors, providing superior detection and false alarm immunity.
Optimized Design for Industrial Facilities
To combat motion sensing issues that often arise in unique commercial applications, the Industrial LuNAR DualTech Motion Sensor is made for exceptionally high mounting heights. The sensor also features three independently adjustable PIR lenses for customized coverage. Mount it on your highest ceiling without issue, point each lens in the optimum direction, and rest assured that the whole area is covered.
Once you have installed the motion sensor, you can adjust and diagnose it remotely via one of two options: 1) using the unique bi-directional Lunar Remote Control (sold separately), or 2) with integration into a ProSYS Integrated Security System, using the system’s LCD keypad or Upload/Download software.
Dedication To Quality
Risco’s comprehensive range of security systems ensures complete project flexibility, enabling the creation of ideal solutions for every size and type of installation – from small residences to large institutions. Centralizing a vast array of features into convenient, well-designed panels, these easily programmed systems offer significant, ongoing benefits for both installers and end-users everywhere. Risco systems comply with all relevant international standards, and are specially designed for easy installation, easy operation and 100% reliability.
- Addressable Dual Technology detector with Anti-Cloak Technology
- Up to 8.6m (28-foot) mounting height
- 360-degree by 18m (60-foot) diameter coverage pattern
- Three (3) independently adjustable PIR channels for customized coverage
- Active IR Anti-Mask on all three lenses
- GreenLine for disabling the MW during disarm
- Three (3) tri-color LEDs for easy walk testing
- Remote control and diagnostics via ProSYS upload/download software or via a bi-directional Lunar Remote Control
- Built-in EOL resistors, jumper selectable
- Manufacturer Part #: 200DTG3USB
- Coverage: 360-degree by 60-foot (18m) diameter; Coverage pattern consists of 192 fingers (96 fresnel facets) divided into 3 lens sections. Each lens section has 4 vertical positions for variable mounting height and customized coverage.
- Variable Mounting Height: From 9 to 28 feet (2.7 to 8.6m) 4 lens positions according to installation height.
- Intruder Detection Method: Dual Technology (PIR+MW) with Anti-Cloak Technology
- Anti-Mask: 3 Active IR channels
- EOL Resistors: Triple EOL, built-in
- Operating Voltage: 9 to 16 VDC
- Current Consumption: 20mA at 12VDC, 30mA at 16 VDC; Maximum 50mA with all LEDs on
- Optical Filtering: PIR cover filter for white light protection
- RF Immunity: 40 V/m from 10MHz to 1GHz
- Operating Temperature: -20 to 55 degrees C (-4 to 131 degrees F)
- Storage Temperature: -20 to 60 degrees C (-4 to 140 degrees F)
- Dimensions: 3.9 x 7.6 inches (99 x 194mm)