Ring Wi-Fi Enabled Video Doorbell Elite with PoE
Elegant Solution to Answer Your Door From Anywhere
Add aesthetic security and convenience to your front door with the Ring Wi-Fi Enabled Video Doorbell Elite with PoE. As a professional-grade version of the wildly popular, original Ring Video Doorbell, the Ring Doorbell Elite model offers a more elegant, reliable solution for remote door answering. Unlike the surface-mount original, this upgraded POE video doorbell has a sleeker design that flush-mounts into the wall and is powered over Ethernet (PoE) to provide a stronger, more reliable Internet connection (optionally use Wi-Fi if preferred). The Ring Doorbell Elite also gives you better video quality at full 1080p HD resolution, plus four interchangeable faceplates included (Satin Nickel, Pearl White, Venetian Bronze, Satin Black).
- Answer door remotely via two-way communication
- Captures full 1080p HD video and audio upon activation
- Button and/or motion sensor activate camera/notifications
- Sends notifications to your iOS, Android, or Windows 10 device(s)
- Supports on-demand viewing and customizable motion zones
- Used standalone or with an existing wired doorbell
- Flush-mounts in standard J box and powered over Ethernet (PoE)
Available Colors: Includes Satin Nickel, Pearl White, Venetian Bronze, and Satin Black interchangeable faceplates.
Whether you're home or away, you'll never miss a visitor at your door with the Ring Doorbell Elite. The POE video doorbell has a built-in HD camera and microphone, and connects to the Internet so you can stream live video and audio directly through your smartphone or tablet with the free Ring app.
When a visitor presses the button or triggers the Ring Doorbell Elite's built-in motion sensor, the camera activates and also sends you a mobile notification, giving you the option to either ignore the ring or answer your door remotely via two-way communication. The Ring POE video doorbell also supports on-demand viewing at anytime.
Motion-Activated Video Around the Clock
Stay connected to your home day or night, from anywhere. The Ring Doorbell Elite has integrated IR LEDs to provide night vision. Anytime of day, the motion sensor can detect activity, trigger a notification, and activate the camera to capture HD video and audio.
The motion sensor detects activity within a 160-degree (horizontal) by 90-degree (vertical) field of view. You can optionally customize the field of view creating your own custom motion-detection zones. This helps you prevent unwanted notifications.
Remote Access Through Your Smartphone or Tablet
The Ring POE video doorbell connects to your home network via PoE or Wi-Fi (requires PoE connection for power regardless of preferred Internet connection), and it works with the free Ring mobile app for iOS, Android, or Windows 10 devices (required). Anytime the doorbell button is pressed and/or motion is detected, you will receive a push notification on your mobile device. The POE video doorbell can sync with multiple devices, allowing every member of your household to communicate with visitors at your door.
The Ring App also works with other Ring branded devices (Ring Floodlight, Ring Stick Up Cam, etc.) and select smart locks. Compatible brands include LockState, Kisi, and Lockitron. Anytime you receive a mobile alert from your Ring Doorbell Elite, you can optionally choose to launch your smart lock app to remotely unlock your door for visitors.
A Ring of Security Around Your Home
With a Ring Video Doorbell Elite at your door and Ring Floodlight Cams and/or Ring Stick Up Cams (not included) around the house, you can create a Ring of Security around your entire home, and get complete peace of mind for you and your family.
Optional Cloud Recording
Great for added security, the Ring Doorbell works with an optional Cloud Recording service, available for a small subscription fee ($3 monthly or $30 annually). This service allows you to record and store all video footage in the cloud. You can access stored footage anytime through the free Ring app.
- Ring Video Doorbell Elite
- (4) Interchangeable Faceplates
- Low-Voltage Bracket
- Ethernet Cable, 50-foot (9.14 m)
- Ethernet Cable, 3-foot (1 m)
- Elite Power Kit
- Mounting Hardware
- User Manual
- Designed for professional installation.
- Requires an iOS, Android, or Windows 10 device, a wired PoE connection for power, and either a wired or Wi-Fi Internet connection.
- Optional Cloud Recording requires a subscription fee (either $3 monthly or $30 annually).
- Does not include an indoor chime component. If used without a wired doorbell, the Ring Video Doorbell provides only mobile notifications and a local audio chime at the button. Indoor chimes can be enabled either by purchasing the Ring Chime (sold separately) or by connecting the Ring unit to a wired mechanical doorbell chime.
- The Ring Video Doorbell Elite is 100 percent compatible with AC-powered bells operating between 8-24 volts. Unfortunately, the Ring Video Doorbell Elite is not compatible with wireless bells or any bell/intercom system using a DC transformer.
- When motion-activation is enabled, nearby activity will activate the camera regardless of whether or not a visitor presses the button. Motion-detection can be disabled in order to use the button as the main trigger.
Ring – Never Miss a Visitor
Launched in 2012, Ring is the dream realized by inventor Jamie Siminoff. Always looking for new ways to shake things up, Jamie had shared with his wife one bad invention idea after another, until finally, he hit on something she could get behind – "caller ID for the front door". Reinventing the doorbell while reducing crime and increasing convenience became the mission behind the Ring. And today, the company is backed by a whole team of Ring believers, dedicated to making a positive impact on homes, communities, and the world.
- Syncs with an unlimited number of smartphones and tablets.
- Motion sensors detect movement and trigger instant mobile alerts.
- Wide-angle camera provides expansive viewing area.
- Outdoor approved for heat, rain, sleet, or snow.
- Speakers and microphone with active noise cancellation.
- Works with wired, mechanical doorbell chimes.
- Compatible with smart locks from LockState, Kisi, and Lockitron.
- Manufacturer Part #: 88EL000CH000
- Power: Power Over Ethernet
- Connectivity: 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi connection @ 2.4GHz and 5.0GHz
- Ethernet Connection: Video, 1080 Video, Night Vision, Motion Tracking, Live View
- Field of View: 160° horizontal, 90° vertical
- Audio: Two-way audio with noise cancellation
- Colors Included: Satin Nickel, Pearl White, Venetian, Satin Black
- Operating Conditions: -5°F to 120°F (-20°C to 48°C), Weather-resistant
- Dimensions: 4.8 x 2.75 x 2.17 inches (11.94 x 6.98 x 5.51 cm)
- Approvals: FCC
- Warranty: 1 year on parts, lifetime purchase protection
- iOS, Android, or Windows 10 device (minimum iOS 7+ or Android 4.0+)
- Wi-Fi or Ethernet internet connection (802.11 b/g/n 2.4Ghz and 5.0GHz)
Ring Smartphone App
With Ring, you can monitor your home from your smartphone, tablet or PC. Every Ring device features a wide-angle lens and a built-in microphone and speaker, so you can see, hear and speak to anyone on your property from anywhere.
Download this app directly from the App Store. Click below.