Ring Spotlight Cam with Mount, Wired
Secure Mounted Outdoor Surveillance
Watch over your property and illuminate potential intruders at night using a motion activated light with the Ring Spotlight Camera (Wired with Mount). This outdoor motion sensor light and camera connects to your Wi-Fi network so you can stream live video and audio directly to your smartphone or tablet with the free Ring app. This will allow you to see, hear, and talk to anyone outside your property while you're away. This motion-activated HD security camera features built-in spotlights with infrared night vision, a 110-decibel siren alarm, and two-way audio to talk to anyone the camera sees. The outdoor motion sensor light and camera uses a direct connection to an electrical box for secure, nonstop power.
- Motion-activated outdoor camera with spotlights
- Built-in siren alarm and two-way audio
- Infrared night vision
- Extra wide-angle motion sensors
- Customizable motion detection zones and scheduling
- Includes complimentary toolkit
- Free mobile app (iOS, Android, & Windows 10 compatible)
Survey Your Entire Property
With a 140-degree field of view, 1080p HD video resolution, infrared night vision, and live mobile view, this outdoor motion sensor light and camera watches over your entire property by adding several spotlight cameras to strategic places on your property. Built-in motion sensors with customizable motion detection zones allow you to choose which areas to watch and how long you want the lights to stay on. The Ring Spotlight Camera with Mount also works with other Ring cameras on your network so you can have a complete ring of security around your home.
Home Security Using Ring's Mobile App
The Ring Spotlight Camera with Mount can be controlled and monitored using the Ring mobile app, which means you'll receive alerts with real-time footage showing who or what has entered your property. The app allows you to flash the lights, sound the alarm, have two-way audio, and zoom-in to focus on areas that are most important to you. The Ring app is free and compatible with iOS, Android, and Windows 10 devices.
Optional Ring Video Recording Plans
Great for added security, the Ring Spotlight Camera with Mount works with optional Ring Video Recording services, available for a Basic subscription fee ($3 monthly or $30 annually, per camera) or a Protect subscription fee ($10 monthly or $100 annually, unlimited cameras). These services allow you to record and store all video footage in the cloud. You can access stored footage from your outdoor motion sensor light and camera anytime through the free Ring app.
The Ring Spotlight Camera with Mount can be installed outdoors with surface mounted box cover mounts. The outdoor motion sensor light and camera should be installed at least nine feet above ground. Use the included wiring harness and box covers to secure the camera to the desired location and connect the power cable to a nearby electrical box. Once the Ring Spotlight Camera is installed set up your camera in the free Ring App.
- Ring Spotlight Cam
- Screwdriver with Phillips Bit
- (3) Weatherproof Box Covers: Round, Box (Horizontal & Vertical)
- Oversized Weatherproof Gaskets
- Wiring Harness and Mounting Nut
- Bag of Screws
- (3) Wire Nuts
- Security Screw
- User Manual
- Requires an iOS, Android, or Windows 10 device, and a Wi-Fi connection.
- Optional Ring Video Recording Plans require a subscription fee.
Ring – Never Miss A Visitor
Launched in 2012, Ring is the dream realized by inventor Jamie Siminoff. Always looking for new ways to shake things up, Jamie had shared with his wife one bad invention idea after another, until finally, he hit on something she could get behind – "caller ID for the front door". Reinventing the doorbell while reducing crime and increasing convenience became the mission behind the Ring. And today, the company is backed by a whole team of Ring believers, dedicated to making a positive impact on homes, communities, and the world.
- Manufacturer Part #:
- Black: 8SH5P7-BEN0
- White: 8SH5P7-WEN0
- Power: Hardwired (100-240V)
- Connectivity: 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi connection at 2.4GHz only
- Audio: Two-way audio with noise cancellation
- 1080p video
- Night vision
- Live view
- Motion Detection: 140° Field-of-View with custom motion zones
- Siren: Remote-activated 110-decibel alarm
- Camera Lens: Adjustable mount with 140° field-of-view
- Operating Conditions:
- 20 to 120° F (-28 to 48° C)
- Warranty: 1 year on parts, lifetime purchase protection
- iOS, Android, or Windows 10 device (minimum iOS 9+ or Android 4.4+)
- Wi-Fi internet connection (802.11 b/g/n 2.4Ghz)
Ring Smartphone App
With Ring, you can monitor your home from your smartphone, tablet or PC. Every Ring device features a wide-angle lens and a built-in microphone and speaker, so you can see, hear and speak to anyone on your property from anywhere.
Download this app directly from the App Store. Click below.