Ring Floodlight Cam
Enjoy the Evolution of Outdoor Security
Add an extra layer of home security to your property with the Ring Floodlight Cam. This floodlight motion-activated security camera connects to your Wi-Fi network so you can stream live video and audio directly through your smartphone or tablet with the free Ring app. This will allow you to see, hear, and talk to anyone on your property when you're not there. As a motion-activated HD security camera, it features built-in floodlights, a 110-decibel siren alarm, and two-way audio with noise cancellation. Plus, it can replace your existing wired floodlights or be connected to standard junction boxes for easy installation.
- Motion-activated security camera with flood lights
- Built-in siren alarm and two-way audio
- Object and facial detection
- Ultra wide-angle motion sensors
- Customizable motion detection zones and scheduling
- Free mobile app (iOS, Android, & Windows 10 compatible)
Secure Your Entire Property
With a 270-degree field of view, 1080p video resolution, night vision functionality, and live mobile view, you'll be able to watch over your entire property by adding several of these floodlight motion-activated security cameras to strategic places on your property. The Ring Floodlight Cam features dual sensors with object and facial detection, wide-angle motion sensors, and customizable motion detection zones so you can control what areas are detected and which visitors and objects are recognized by the motion-activated security camera. The Ring Floodlight Cam also works with other Ring motion-activated security cameras on your network so you can have a ring of security around your entire property.
Home Security Using Ring's Mobile App
The Ring Floodlight Cam can be controlled and monitored using the Ring mobile app, which means you'll receive alerts with real-time footage showing who or what has entered your property. The app allows you to flash the lights, sound the alarm, have two-way audio, and zoom-in to focus on areas that are most important to you. The Ring app is free and compatible with iOS, Android, and Windows 10 devices.
Optional Ring Video Recording Plans
Great for added security, the Ring Floodlight Cam works with optional Ring Video Recording services, available for a Basic subscription fee ($3 monthly or $30 annually, per camera) or a Protect subscription fee ($10 monthly or $100 annually, unlimited cameras). These services allow you to record and store all video footage in the cloud. You can access stored footage anytime through the free Ring app.
- Ring Floodlight Cam
- Screwdriver with Phillips Bit
- Mounting Bracket
- Bag of Screws
- (3) Wire Nuts
- (2) Cap Nuts
- User Manual
- Requires an iOS, Android, or Windows 10 device, and a Wi-Fi connection.
- Optional Ring Video Recording Plans require a subscription fee.
Ring – Never Miss A Visitor
Launched in 2012, Ring is the dream realized by inventor Jamie Siminoff. Always looking for new ways to shake things up, Jamie had shared with his wife one bad invention idea after another, until finally, he hit on something she could get behind – "caller ID for the front door". Reinventing the doorbell while reducing crime and increasing convenience became the mission behind the Ring. And today, the company is backed by a whole team of Ring believers, dedicated to making a positive impact on homes, communities, and the world.
- Manufacturer Part #:
- 88FL000CH000 White
- 88FL000CH000 Black
- Power: Hardwired (110-240V)
- Connectivity: 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi connection at 2.4GHz only
- Audio: Two-way audio with noise cancellation
- 1080p video
- Night vision
- Live view
- Motion Detection:
- 270° Field-of-View
- Object Detection
- Facial Detection
- Lights: 3000° Kelvin Floodlights
- Siren: Remote-activated 110-decibel alarm
- Camera Lens: Adjustable mount with 140° field-of-view
- Zoom: Smart zoom with panning
- Mounting Base: 4 3/4-inch (12.065 cm) diameter
- Operating Conditions:
- 20° to 120° F (-28° to 48° C)
- Power Requirements: +24 Vdc, ±1.25 Vdc, 0.25 A max
- Encryption: Bank-Grade
- Warranty: 1 year on parts, lifetime purchase protection
Ring Smartphone App
With Ring, you can monitor your home from your smartphone, tablet or PC. Every Ring device features a wide-angle lens and a built-in microphone and speaker, so you can see, hear and speak to anyone on your property from anywhere.
Download this app directly from the App Store. Click below.