RemoteLock 5i-A Wi-Fi Electronic Deadbolt Door Lock, Polished Brass (Open Box)
Control Access to Your Home From Your Smartphone or PC
Remotely unlock or lock your door, and receive text alerts when someone uses an entry code, by installing the RemoteLock Wi-Fi Electronic Deadbolt Door Lock (5i). The internet-accessible keypad deadbolt connects to your home network, allowing you to control access to your home from any web-enabled device (smartphone, laptop, etc.), from anywhere in the world. This upgraded 5i version also offers enhanced performance over the original 500i version, featuring support for up to 1,000 access codes (previously only 250) and an improved Wi-Fi chip for stronger signals.
- Store up to 1,000 user access codes or guest codes
- View lock history in your RemoteLock Connect account/app
- Illuminated keypad for easy viewing in the dark
- Includes two standard cut keys for manual lock/unlock
Remote Control via App or Online Account
Use the RemoteLock Connect App or your online account to control your RemoteLock devices from anywhere. The app/lock also works with the Airbnb Host Assist Program, as well as the Ring Doorbell (sold separately). Anytime you receive a mobile alert from your Ring Doorbell, you can optionally choose to launch your RemoteLock app to remotely unlock your door for visitors.
Versatile Code Management Options
In addition to remote control and text message alerts, the RemoteLock gives you the option of adding and deleting codes remotely. If you go on vacation, for example, you may want to give a neighbor a temporary entry code to check on your home. You can create a temporary code, and then delete the code when your neighbor has finished the favor – all through your online account. Temporary codes can also be programmed to work only at certain times. You can give your housekeeper a code, for example, that only works on one specific day.
The RemoteLock is designed to retrofit onto any door with a standard 1-inch hole. As a reversible deadbolt, it can be used for both right and left-handed doors. All RemoteLock Connect devices can be controlled from your RemoteLock Connect online account.
- Requires 4 AAA batteries, not included.
- Requires a Wi-Fi connection.
- RemoteLock devices require a monthly service fee. Three subscription plans are available. The basic "Connect" service costs $0.99 per month, and includes Remote Device Controls, Schedules and a 7-day History Log. The "Premium" service costs $1.99 per month, and includes Remote Device Controls, Schedules, a 3-month History Log, Text Message Alerts, Email Alerts, and Rules Access. The "Enterprise" services costs $24.99 per month, and supports an entire access control system for a complex building. Sign up instructions are included with each product, and details are available at https://connect.devicewebmanager.com/payments/plan_list.
Lockstate: Innovative Security Solutions
Founded in 2004, RemoteLock (formerly LockState) has become a leader in high security safe and lock manufacturing. The company's ground-breaking development in home automation and rental property control proves its dedication to providing high-end security solutions for your home and office. From keyless door locks to WiFi thermostats, RemoteLock products make your life simpler and easier.
- Connects directly to existing routers
- One-touch lock button quickly locks door
- View access history in real time from online account
- Add or delete users and lock or unlock your door remotely
- Set scheduled access times for users (Eg. M-F, 9-5)
- Choose between passage or storehouse mode
- Set to privacy mode to temporarily disable all user codes
- Lockout functionality (after 5 incorrect attempts)
- Two emergency override keys included
- Low battery warning
- Integrates with the RemoteLock ACS cloud-based access control system
- Works with Airbnb Host Assist Program
- Compatible with the Ring Doorbell (sold separately)
- Manufacturer Part #:
- Polished Brass: DB5i-PB-A
- Rubbed Bronze: DB5i-RB-A
- Satin Nickel: DB5i-SN-A
- Power: 6V, four AA (1.5V) Alkaline or Lithium batteries only. Low battery warnings at 4.25V and 3.75V
- Backset Adjustment: 2-3/8 to 2-3/4 inches
- Door Thickness: Between 1-3/8 and 2 inches
- Front Dimensions: 6(H) x 3(W) x 1-1/2(D) inches
- Back Dimensions: 7-1/2(H) x 2-7/8(D) inches
- Programming Code (PC): The preset programming code is 123456. Please change it to a new code for security. Programming code length is 4-10 digits.
- Local Codes: Codes that are programed using the programming code at the lock. There is a limit of 10 in memory and the code 1234 is programmed by default. Local code lengths are 4-10 digits.
- User Codes: Codes that are programed using the web portal and can be configured to follow an access schedule. User code lengths are 4-10 digits.
- Auto-Lock / Storehouse Mode: The lock will automatically relock itself after the specified delay following an unlock. Default delay is 5 seconds. Enabled by default on all lever models.
- Passage Mode: The lock will remain unlocked after a code is entered. Enabled by default on all deadbolt models.
- Warranty: 1 Year