RemoteLock 7i Wi-Fi Electronic Lever Door Lock
Share Secure Key Codes with Family and Guests
Secure access to your home, business, or rental property with the Lockstate RemoteLock 7i Wi-Fi Electronic Lever Door Lock. This heavy duty leverset lock uses passcodes and turnkeys for you to access your home, rental property, or business. With the RemoteLock app or smartConnect web portal, you can receive text alerts when the lock is being used, issue or delete user codes, and set schedules and permissions for when the lock can be used. Additionally with the RemoteLock Access Control System (ACS) you can program multiple RemoteLock locks to be accessible with the same code.
- Heavy-duty Wi-Fi connected leverset locks/unlocks with passcodes or turnkeys
- Supports up to 1000 4-10 digit permanent or temporary codes
- Issue codes, add/remove users, and set schedules to control access
- View usage history from the Lockstate App or smartConnect online portal
- Compatible with Airbnb Host Assist Program and HomeAway
The RemoteLock 7i is an ideal solution for homeowners and Airbnb users, providing a quick and simple tool for homeowners to distribute access codes with family and guests.
Designed to eliminate the hassle of managing access to any property, the RemoteLock 7i allows you to create codes for yourself and other full-time authorized users (Permanent Codes), as well as Temporary Codes for guests. All codes can be created from the lock itself or through the smartConnect web portal, so you can control access to the property no matter where you are.
Once logged into your online account, you can create permanent or temporary codes for family, staff, or guests. You can manage and restrict access for permanent users by setting schedules for when their codes can work. Guests can be given time-sensitive temporary codes for use while they visit your business or property. First, choose the property and lock you are generating a code for. Then, enter your guest's name and contact information, and select the start and end dates for the code. Your guest's temporary code will be valid only during your designated time period. After making your selections, submit the information to generate a 10-digit code, which your guest can optionally attach to an easier 4-digit code of their choice. When a code is created, you can also optionally send an email with instructions to your guest. Sharing keycodes saves time and money and removes the hassle of exchanging or losing physical keys.
The RemoteLock 7i is able to create two kinds of guest codes based on to specific time periods or usage.
- Temporary Codes: Ideal for overnight/long-term guests, such as Airbnb guests. Temporary codes start and end at your chosen dates.
- One-Time Use Codes: Perfect for contractors, cleaners, etc. After one use, the code is no longer valid. This allows a guest to enter your property once and not again.
There are three modes to choose from that determine what happens after the RemoteLock has been successfully unlocked.
- Passage Mode: Lock remains unlocked. Can be manually locked with the indoor lock button.
- Storeroom Mode: Lock automatically relocks after 5 seconds.
- Privacy Mode: Temporarily disable all user codes.
It is recommended the Lockstate RemoteLock 7i be installed by a professional installer.
- Front Lever
- Back Lever
- Requires 4 AAA batteries, not included.
- Requires a Wi-Fi connection.
- Two subscription plans are available.
- The "Basic" service costs $0.99 per month and includes Remote Device Controls, Schedules, 2 Admin Accounts and a 7-day History Log.
- The "Premium" service costs $3.00 per month, and includes Remote Device Controls, Schedules, a 90-day History Log, Text Message/Email Alerts, and Partner Integrations.
- Sign up instructions are included with each product, and details are available on the Monthly Subscription Pricing Download.
Lockstate: Innovative Security Solutions
Founded in 2004, RemoteLock (formerly LockState) has become a leader in high security safe and lock manufacturing. The company's ground-breaking development in home automation and rental property control proves its dedication to providing high-end security solutions for your home and office. From keyless door locks to Wi-Fi thermostats, RemoteLock products make your life simpler and easier.
- Manufacturer Part #:
- Black: LS-7i-BLK
- Satin Nickel: LS-7i-S
- Body Material: Zinc Alloy
- Buttons: Individual, stainless steel
- Classroom function: Yes
- Door thickness: 1-3/8 to 2-3/8 inches (35 to 60mm)
- Finish: Brushed steel, polished brass
- Keying alike: Locks can be supplied as keyed alike on request
- Keypad: 3 x 4
- Key override: Yes
- Non handed: Lock will fit doors hung on the left or right
- Power: 4 x AA cells
- Spindle type: 5/16 inch (8mm) spring loaded spindle
- Storeroom function: Yes
- Suitable for: Internal and external use
- Type: Tubular mortice latch
- Tested to Grade 2 ANSI – A156.2 / A156.25
- Dimensions: 8 x 10 x 10 inches
- Warranty: 1 Year