RemoteLock KeyInCode 5200 Wi-Fi Lever Smart Lock
Share Secure Key Codes with Family and Guests
Provide secure access to your home, business, or rental property via keycodes or turnkey with the RemoteLock KeyInCode 5200 Wi-Fi Lever Smart Lock. This heavy duty leverset lock utilizes built-in Wi-Fi to connect directly to the Internet to allow you to use passcodes for accessing your property. No smart hub or gateway is required. Using RemoteLock's cloud-based software (monthly subscription required) and mobile app, you can receive text alerts when the lock is being used, issue or delete user codes, and set schedules and permissions for when the lock can be used. Additionally, this lock works with the RemoteLock Access Control System (ACS) wire solutions, allowing for whole building access management and control from anywhere.
- Heavy-duty Wi-Fi connected leverset locks/unlocks with passcodes or turnkeys
- Supports up to 3500, 4-10 digit permanent or temporary codes
- Issue codes, add/remove users, and set schedules to control access
- View usage history from the RemoteLock's cloud-based software and mobile app
- Provides periodic updates from web-hosted application via built-in Wi-Fi
The RemoteLock KeyInCode 5200 Wi-Fi Lever Smart Lock can be used indoors or outdoors and features uninterrupted, door access functionality, which means the lock will retain all of its programming and data during a power outage or if your router is suddenly offline. It supports passage mode, auto-lock mode, and passage schedules, and offers bi-directional encryption for added security with a low battery warning indicator. It also has a lockout function that takes effect after 5 incorrect code attempts.
RemoteLock's Cloud-Based Software
From an easy-to-use solution, RemoteLock's Edgestate Software provides complete access control from a single property to hundreds. A subscription is required for Basic, Premium, or Business options. Features include:
- Complete Access Control Management: Allows you to manage access for guests, employees, and vendors
- Centralized Management of Property Access: From your computer or smartphone, you'll be able to manage all of your properties, doors, and users.
- Access Notifications and History: Know who is accessing and leaving your property with email and text notifications, as well as using searchable history.
- Scales with Property Expansion: Whether you own a single property or many residences in multiple locations, RemoteLock's Cloud-Based Software is designed to scale and meet your property management needs.
The KeyInCode 5200 Wi-Fi Lever Smart Lock is designed to be easy to install, connect, manage, and use. It comes with all of the installation hardware needed as well as a template to help guide you through the process.
You'll need the following tools/supplies for installation:
- (4) AA Batteries
- Phillips Screwdriver
- Power Drill
- 2-1/8" Hole Saw (optional if the door is not preconfigured with this hole)
- 1" (25mm) Drill Bit (for the middle hole and edge borehole if the door is not preconfigured)
- 3/8" (10mm) Drill Bit (for the upper two support holes)
- Measuring Tape
- Adhesive Tape
For additional information or help with installation, you can visit RemoteLock's online support site at support.remotelock.com.
- Interior Lock
- Exterior Lock
- Lever Handles
- Installation Hardware
- Requires 4 AA batteries, not included.
- Requires a Wi-Fi connection.
- This lock requires a monthly subscription to RemoteLock cloud management software to take advantage of all of its remote access capabilities.
IMPORTANT NOTE: RemoteLock products are not available to ship outside the U.S.
RemoteLock: Innovative Security Solutions
Founded in 2004, RemoteLock (formerly LockState) has become a leader in high security safe and lock manufacturing. The company's ground-breaking development in home automation and rental property control proves its dedication to providing high-end security solutions for your home and office. From keyless door locks to WiFi thermostats, RemoteLock products make your life simpler and easier.
- Manufacturer Part #:
- KIC-5210-W-626: Brushed Steel
- KIC-5210-W-676: Matte Black
- Batteries: 4 AA / Battery Life – 1 year with typical use
- Code Capacity: 3500
- Code Length: 4-10 digits
- Communication Standards: 2.4GHz Wi-Fi (IEEE 802.11 b/g/n)
- Event Audit Trail: 1000 stored offline
- Door Handing: Right, left, reversible
- Functions: Classroom, storehouse
- Access Types: PIN, App Unlock, Key Override
- Scheduling: Lock schedules User schedules, Holiday exceptions
- Locking Device: Tubular latch, mortise latch, exit bar
- Backset: 2-3/8" (35mm) and 2-3/4" (70mm)
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8" to 2-3/8" (35mm-60mm)
- Exterior 7-5/8(H) x 2-3/4(W) x 2-3/4(D) inches
- Interior 7-5/8(H) x 2-3/4(W) x 2-3/4(D) inches
- Ratings: ANSI/BHMA A156.25-2018, Grade 2, ANSI/BHMA A156.2-2017
- Warranty: 1 Year