RG6/U Quad Shield Coax Cable, 40% Braid, 500' or 1,000'
Cable for Your Video Viewing Pleasure
With an 18 AWG copper clad steel conductor insulated by a foam polyethylene dielectric, this RG6/U quad shield coaxial cable is designed for cable television (CATV), satellite (SATV), and antenna applications.
- Designed for antenna, CATV and SATV applications
- Copper clad steel conductor (18 AWG, 75 Ohm) in a PVC jacket
- Quadruple braid and foil shielded to prevent interference
- Foam polyethylene insulation; Sequential foot marking
- UL and CUL approved for CL1, CL2, CM, CMX and CMG installations
Available Lengths: 500-foot or 1,000-foot spools in a single strand format
NOTICE: This part is a heavy/dimensional product; it is not eligible for free shipping. Wire products are not returnable.
Bundled Wire & Media Cable
Home Controls offers just about any cable or wiring you would need to connect your home systems. Choose from security wire, F-type coax, Cat5, Cat5e, Cat6, monster speaker cable and more. Home Controls also features several bundled cables. If you need help choosing the right wire, feel free to call our Technical Support Team at 1-800-266-8765 for free product advice!
- MPN: RG6/UQ-CCS-BK-RIB
- Manufacturer: Structured Cable Products
- Cable Type: RG-6/U Coaxial Cable
- Shield/Armor: 100 percent Aluminum Quad Shield
- Braid: 60 percent Aluminum over 40 percent Aluminum
- Conductor Material: Copper Clad Steel
- Conductor Size: 18 AWG
- Insulation Material: Foamed Polyethylene
- Jacket Material: PVC
- Frequency Rating: 3.0 GHz (3,000 MHz)
- Impedance: 75 Ohms, ±3 Ohms
- Standards: UL, CM, RoHS