Qubino RGBW Dimmer
Add Color Commands to Your Home Lights
Change the lighting color and mood of a room with the Qubino Z-Wave Plus Flush RGBW Dimmer. This wire-in lighting control module enhances your indoor lighting by giving you control over the brightness and color of your color changing lights. Use RGB/RGBW strips, LED strips or bulbs, and halogen bulbs to create countless colour options as well as 6 special preset lighting effects (Ocean, Lightning, Rainbow, Snow, Romantic and Party).
- Wire-in Z-Wave Plus module adds Dim/Brighten and colour changing commands to RGB/RGBW, LED strips and bulbs, and halogen bulbs
- Choose between 16 million colour and illumination combinations for any room
- Compatible with momentary, toggle, and motion sensing switches
- Small device size allows for quick and easy installation in nearly any setting
- Sensor inputs enable responsive automation scene implementation
- Z-Wave signal repeater increases strength and range of Z-Wave network
- Compatible with leading automation brands including Fibaro, Google Home Assistant, HomeSeer, SmartThings, Vera, Zipato, and more!
The Flush RGBW Dimmer's wide range of colours gives you complete control over the look and mood of your home, room by room. Highlight your TV or framed photos with distinctly colored accent lighting, or paint your children's bedrooms with their favorite colors.
The Flush RGBW Dimmer fits in between your colour changing lights and connected wall switch. Once installed, command your lights from your local switch or from your smart device using your Z-Wave controller's app.
The Dimmer can work with other Z-Wave devices in your house in automation or security scenes and acts as a Z-Wave repeater to improve the range and stability of the Z-Wave network. Dim the lights and change the colors for a party setting, or program them to flash bright red when a security sensor is triggered.
- Dimmer Module
- Instruction Manual
Z-Wave Plus Certification
Z-Wave Plus is an upgraded certification program to help you identify products that take advantage of the "Next Gen" Z-Wave hardware platform, also known as 500 Series or Gen5 Z-Wave. Z-Wave Plus certified solutions feature a selected set of extended features and capabilities that enhance your experience with faster and easier installation and setup. Z-Wave Plus advancements also provide longer battery life, faster operation, better wireless range and improved noise immunity.
NOTE: Remote commands using Z-Wave requires a Z-Wave network controller (sold separately).
100% Wireless Smart Home with Qubino
Qubino creates 100% innovate and affordable Z-Wave smart home devices for any sized home or business. Qubino smart home solutions are the smallest Z-Wave devices in the world, making their installation the easiest and quickest possible. Their technology delivers superior comfort, safety and energy efficiency to their customers without breaking down their walls or bank accounts.
- Manufacturer Part #: ZMNHWD3
- Power Input: 12/24VDC
- PWM output frequency: 488Hz
- Rated output power:
- 8A for single output channel; 13A at max.
- (3.25A for R.G.B.W. single output channel is suggested)
- Max load (e.g. halogen bulbs)
- At 12V- 156W combined
- At 24V- 312W combined
- LED Indicator: Red/Green
- Operating Temperature: 0 °C to 40 °C (32 to 104°F)
- Operating Distance: up to 30 m indoors (98 ft)
- Dimensions: 40.5 W mm x 32 H mm x 14.5 D mm (1.60 W x 1.26 H x 0.57 D in)
- Weight: 28 g (0.97oz)
- Gross weight: 34 g (1.20oz)
- Electricity consumption: 12V: 0.48W; 24V: 0.72W
- For installation in boxes:
- Ø ≥ 60 mm (2.36 in) or 2M (78.74 in),
- depth ≥ 60 mm (2.36 in)
- Z-Wave Repeater: Yes
- Warranty: 2 Years