Qubino Z-Wave Plus Mini Dimmer, Gen5
Fit Z-Wave Control Into Any Sized Lighting Installation
Turn your standard light switch into a Z-Wave connected dimmer switch with the Qubino Mini Dimmer. This tiny dimmer module, the smallest in the industry, supports Dim/Brighten control of low-voltage halogen lamps fluorescent lights, incandescent bulbs, and LED bulbs and strips. It also measures power consumption of connected devices and uses only 0.4W while in use. Command connected lights remotely by adding the the Mini Dimmer into your Z-Wave network.
- Wire-in Z-Wave Plus module adds Dim/Brighten commands to low voltage lights and measures energy usage
- Compact design and low power consumption allow it to fit into virtually any installation
- Built-in LEDs indicate Z-Wave network status, voltage, and calibration progress
- Z-Wave signal repeater increases strength and range of Z-Wave network
- Compatible with leading automation brands including Fibaro, Google Home Assistant, HomeSeer, SmartThings, Vera, Zipato, and more!
The Qubino Mini Dimmer uses both 2-wire and 3-wire connections, requiring a neutral wire only within a 3-wire setup. The Dimmer module fits in between your LED driver or power supply and wall switch. It fits into virtually any lighting installation and requires no minimum load.
The Mini Dimmer can also work with other Z-Wave devices in your house in automation or security scenes and acts as a Z-Wave repeater to improve the range and stability of the Z-Wave network.
- Dimmer Module
- Instruction Manual
Z-Wave Plus Certification
Z-Wave Plus is an upgraded certification program to help you identify products that take advantage of the "Next Gen" Z-Wave hardware platform, also known as 500 Series or Gen5 Z-Wave. Z-Wave Plus certified solutions feature a selected set of extended features and capabilities that enhance your experience with faster and easier installation and setup. Z-Wave Plus advancements also provide longer battery life, faster operation, better wireless range and improved noise immunity.
NOTE: Remote commands using Z-Wave requires a Z-Wave network controller (sold separately).
100% Wireless Smart Home with Qubino
Qubino creates 100% innovate and affordable Z-Wave smart home devices for any sized home or business. Qubino smart home solutions are the smallest Z-Wave devices in the world, making their installation the easiest and quickest possible. Their technology delivers superior comfort, safety and energy efficiency to their customers without breaking down their walls or bank accounts.
- Manufacturer Part #: ZMNHHD3
- Power Input:
- 110 – 240 VAC ±10%
- 50 / 60 Hz,* (24-30 VDC)
- Rated load current of AC output: 0.85 A / 240 VAC
- Output circuit power of AC/DC output (resistive load): 200W (240VAC) / 90W (110VAC)
- Power measurement accuracy (2-Wire): ± 10%
- Power measurement accuracy (3-Wire): ± 2%
- Operating Temperature: -10 to 40°C (14 to 104°F)
- Z-Wave operation range: up to 30 m indoors (98 ft)
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 38 W x33.5 H x15.5 D mm
- Weight: 24g
- Electricity consumption: 0.4W
- Ø ≥ 60 mm (2.36 in) or 2M,
- depth ≥ 60 mm (2.36 in)
- Switching: MOSFET (Trailing edge)
- Z-Wave Repeater: Yes
- Warranty: 2 Years