Qubino Z-Wave Flush Shutter DC
Control Your Blinds, Shutters, and Rollers with Z-Wave
Add remote control of your shutters and blinds via Z-Wave with the Qubino Flush Shutter DC. This powerful wire-in mini controller fits between a 12-24VDC motor and wall switch to add remote Z-Wave control over motorized of blinds, rollers, shades, venetian blinds, etc. Completely or partially open or close your connected shutters from your local switch or by using your smart device connected via Z-Wave. The Flush Shutter also measures power consumption of the connected device, and can be paired with a digital temperature sensor (sold separately).
- Z-Wave Plus module adds remote Open/Close commands to motorized blinds, shutters, rollers, shades, etc.
- Completely or partially open motorized blinds, shutters, from a connected switch or Z-Wave controller
- Small device size allows for quick and easy installation in nearly any setting
- Temperature sensor inputs enable responsive automation scene implementation
- Z-Wave signal repeater increases strength and range of Z-Wave network
- Compatible with leading automation brands including Fibaro, Google Home Assistant, HomeSeer, SmartThings, Vera, Zipato, and more!
The Qubino Flush Shutter DC fits in between the power supply of selected blinds/shutters/etc and wall switch.
The Flush Shutter DC can connect to a Qubino digital temperature sensor in order to trigger automation scenes based on temperature set points. Command the shutters or blinds to Open/Close when a set temperature is reached, or schedule a time during the day to automatically Open or Close them. The Qubino Flush Shutter DC also acts as a Z-Wave repeater to improve the range and stability of the Z-Wave network.
- Shutter DC Module
- Instruction Manual
Z-Wave Plus Certification
Z-Wave Plus is an upgraded certification program to help you identify products that take advantage of the "Next Gen" Z-Wave hardware platform, also known as 500 Series or Gen5 Z-Wave. Z-Wave Plus certified solutions feature a selected set of extended features and capabilities that enhance your experience with faster and easier installation and setup. Z-Wave Plus advancements also provide longer battery life, faster operation, better wireless range and improved noise immunity.
NOTE: Remote commands using Z-Wave requires a Z-Wave network controller (sold separately).
100% Wireless Smart Home with Qubino
Qubino creates 100% innovate and affordable Z-Wave smart home devices for any sized home or business. Qubino smart home solutions are the smallest Z-Wave devices in the world, making their installation the easiest and quickest possible. Their technology delivers superior comfort, safety and energy efficiency to their customers without breaking down their walls or bank accounts.
- Manufacturer Part #: ZMNHOD3
- Power Input: 12 to 24 VDC ±10%
- Rated load current: 2A
- Overcorrect protection: 5A
- Output circuit power of DC output (resistive load): 48 W (24 VDC)
- Power measurement accuracy: ± 5%
- Temperature range: -25°C to 80°C (-13 to 176°F) (sensor must be ordered separately)
- Operating Temperature: -10° to 40°C (14 to 104°F)
- Operating Distance: up to 30 m indoors (98 ft)
- Dimensions: 41.8 W x 36.8 H x 15.4 D mm (1.65 W x1.45 H x 0.66 D in)
- Weight: 28 g (0.98oz)
- Electricity consumption: 0.4W
- For installation in boxes: Ø ≥ 60 mm (2.36 in) or 2M, depth ≥ 60 mm (2.36 in)
- Switching: H bridge
- Z-Wave Repeater: Yes
- Warranty: 2 Years