Qubino Z-Wave Flush 1D Relay
Connect Door Openers, Lights, and More to Your Z-Wave Network
Add wireless Z-Wave controls to a single electric device with the Qubino Flush 1D Relay. This universal relay module turns virtually any device or appliance with a large power supply (110-240 VAC/24 VDC) into a smart Z-Wave device to add into your Z-Wave network. This module is perfect for adding remote control to electric gate or door openers, heaters, water suppliers, or any other device that use a dry contact (110-240 VAC or 24 VDC).
- Z-Wave Plus relay module adds On/Off commands to a single dry contact device
- Perfect for On/Off control of door and gate openers, water heaters, lights, and more
- Small device size allows for quick and easy installation in nearly any setting
- Control with toggle and pushbutton switches and Z-Wave On/Off commands
- Optional temperature sensor input enables smart automation scene triggers
- Z-Wave signal repeater increases strength and range of Z-Wave network
- Compatible with leading automation brands including Fibaro, Google Home Assistant, HomeSeer, SmartThings, Vera, Zipato, and more!
The Qubino Flush 1D Relay fits in behind a wall switch, between your selected device and switch, and requires a neutral wire for setup. If your selected device uses 24VDC power supply, it must be installed in a location between the power supply, the selected device, and a connected wall switch.
Connecting a digital temperature or door sensor (sold separately) allows you to create automation scenes. Command fans or heaters to turn On/Off when a set temperature point is reached, or control garage doors or gates to Open/Close. The Qubino Flush 1D Relay also acts as a Z-Wave repeater to improve the range and stability of your Z-Wave network.
- Flush 1D Relay Module
- Instruction Manual
Z-Wave Plus Certification
Z-Wave Plus is an upgraded certification program to help you identify products that take advantage of the "Next Gen" Z-Wave hardware platform, also known as 500 Series or Gen5 Z-Wave. Z-Wave Plus certified solutions feature a selected set of extended features and capabilities that enhance your experience with faster and easier installation and setup. Z-Wave Plus advancements also provide longer battery life, faster operation, better wireless range and improved noise immunity.
NOTE: Remote commands using Z-Wave requires a Z-Wave network controller (sold separately).
100% Wireless Smart Home with Qubino
Qubino creates 100% innovate and affordable Z-Wave smart home devices for any sized home or business. Qubino smart home solutions are the smallest Z-Wave devices in the world, making their installation the easiest and quickest possible. Their technology delivers superior comfort, safety and energy efficiency to their customers without breaking down their walls or bank accounts.
- Manufacturer Part #: ZMNHND3
- Power Input:
- 110 – 240 VAC ±10%
- 50/60Hz, (24-30 VDC)
- Rated load current of AC output (resistive load): 1 X 10A / 240 VAC
- Rated load current of DC output (resistive load): 1 X 10A / 30 VDC
- Output circuit power of AC output (resistive load): 2300 W (230 VAC)
- Output circuit power of DC output (resistive load): 240 W (24 VDC)
- Temperature range: -25°C to 80°C (-13 to 176°F)
- Operating Temperature: -10° to 40°C (14 to 104°F)
- Operating Distance: up to 30 m indoors (98 ft)
- Dimensions: 41.8 W x 36.8 H x 15.4 D mm / 1.65 W x 1. 45 H x 0.66 D in
- Weight: 28 g (0.98oz)
- Electricity consumption: 0.4 W
- For installation in boxes: Ø ≥ 60 mm (2.36 in) or 2M, depth ≥ 60 mm (2.36 in)
- Switching: Relay
- Warranty: 2 Years