Qubino Z-Wave Flush 2 Relay
Control Multiple Devices and Scenes via Z-Wave
Add wireless Z-Wave controls to two devices with the Qubino Flush 2 Relay. This universal relay module turns up to two devices into smart Z-Wave devices to add into your Z-Wave network. This module is perfect for adding remote On/Off control to lights, appliances, fans, thermostats, and more.
- Z-Wave Plus relay module adds individual and grouped On/Off commands to two devices
- Compatible with toggle and pushbutton switches, as well as plug-in outlets
- Add delayed/scheduled/responsive triggers to connected devices
- Small device size allows for quick and easy installation in nearly any setting
- Optional sensor input enables responsive automation scene implementation
- Z-Wave signal repeater increases strength and range of Z-Wave network
- Compatible with leading automation brands including Fibaro, Google Home Assistant, HomeSeer, SmartThings, Vera, Zipato, and more!
The Qubino Flush 2 Relay fits in behind a wall switch or plug-in outlet, between your selected devices and switch/outlet, and requires a neutral wire for setup.
Connecting a digital temperature (sold separately) allows you to create responsive automation scenes. Command lights, fans, or plug-in devices to turn On/Off when a set temperature point is reached. The Qubino Flush 2 Relay also acts as a Z-Wave repeater to improve the range and stability of your Z-Wave network.
- Flush Relay 2 Module
- Instruction Manual
Z-Wave Plus Certification
Z-Wave Plus is an upgraded certification program to help you identify products that take advantage of the "Next Gen" Z-Wave hardware platform, also known as 500 Series or Gen5 Z-Wave. Z-Wave Plus certified solutions feature a selected set of extended features and capabilities that enhance your experience with faster and easier installation and setup. Z-Wave Plus advancements also provide longer battery life, faster operation, better wireless range and improved noise immunity.
NOTE: Remote commands using Z-Wave requires a Z-Wave network controller (sold separately).
100% Wireless Smart Home with Qubino
Qubino creates 100% innovate and affordable Z-Wave smart home devices for any sized home or business. Qubino smart home solutions are the smallest Z-Wave devices in the world, making their installation the easiest and quickest possible. Their technology delivers superior comfort, safety and energy efficiency to their customers without breaking down their walls or bank accounts.
- Manufacturer Part #: ZMNHBD3
- Power Input:
- 110 – 240 VAC ±10%
- 50 / 60 Hz, (24-30 VDC)
- Rated load current of AC output (resistive load): 2 X 4 A / 240 VAC
- Rated load current of DC output (resistive load): 2 X 4 A / 30 VDC
- Output circuit power of AC output (resistive load): 2 X 920 W (240 VAC)
- Output circuit power of DC output (resistive load): 2 X 96 W (24 VDC)
- Power measurement accuracy:
- P = 0-200 W, ± 2 W
- P > 200 W, ±3%
- Temperature range (sensor must be ordered separately): -25°C to 80°C (-13 to 176°F)
- Operating Temperature: -10° to 40°C (14 to 104°F)
- Operating Distance: up to 30 m indoors (98 ft)
- Dimensions: (WxHxD) 41.8 W x 36.8 H x 16.9 D mm; 1.65 x 1.45 x 0.66 in
- Weight: 28 g (0.98oz)
- Electricity consumption: 0.4 W
- For installation in boxes: Ø ≥ 60 mm (2.36 in) or 2 M, depth ≥ 60 mm (2.36 in)
- Switching: Relay (2x)
- Warranty: 2 Years