Qubino Z-Wave Plus Flush 1 Relay, Gen5
Turn Any Device Into a Smart Z-Wave Device
Add wireless Z-Wave controls to a single device with the Qubino Flush 1 Relay. This universal relay module turns virtually any device or appliance into a smart Z-Wave device to add into your Z-Wave network. This module is perfect for adding remote On/Off control to lights, appliances, fans, thermostats, and more.
- Z-Wave Plus relay module adds On/Off commands to a single device
- Small device size allows for quick and easy installation in nearly any setting
- Compatible with toggle and pushbutton switches, as well as plug-in outlets
- Check energy usage of connected devices when installed into an outlet
- Optional sensor input enables responsive automation implementation
- Program delayed/scheduled triggers to a connected device
- Z-Wave signal repeater increases strength and range of Z-Wave network
- Compatible with leading automation brands including Fibaro, Google Home Assistant, HomeSeer, SmartThings, Vera, Zipato, and more!
The Qubino Flush 1 Relay fits in behind a wall switch or plug-in outlet, between your selected device and switch/outlet, and requires a neutral wire for setup.
Connecting a digital temperature (sold separately) allows you to create responsive automation scenes. Command lights, fans, or plug-in devices to turn On/Off when a set temperature point is reached. The Qubino Flush 1 Relay also acts as a Z-Wave repeater to improve the range and stability of your Z-Wave network.
Z-Wave Plus Certification
Z-Wave Plus is an upgraded certification program to help you identify products that take advantage of the "Next Gen" Z-Wave hardware platform, also known as 500 Series or Gen5 Z-Wave. Z-Wave Plus certified solutions feature a selected set of extended features and capabilities that enhance your experience with faster and easier installation and setup. Z-Wave Plus advancements also provide longer battery life, faster operation, better wireless range and improved noise immunity.
NOTE: Remote commands using Z-Wave requires a Z-Wave network controller (sold separately).
- Flush 1 Relay Module
- Instruction Manual
100% Wireless Smart Home with Qubino
Qubino creates 100% innovate and affordable Z-Wave smart home devices for any sized home or business. Qubino smart home solutions are the smallest Z-Wave devices in the world, making their installation the easiest and quickest possible. Their technology delivers superior comfort, safety and energy efficiency to their customers without breaking down their walls or bank accounts.
- Manufacturer Part #: ZMNHAD3
- Power Input:
- 110 – 240 VAC ±10%
- 50/60Hz, (24-30 VDC)
- Rated load current of AC output (resistive load): 1 X 10A / 240 VAC
- Rated load current of DC output (resistive load): 1 X 10A / 30 VDC
- Output circuit power of AC output (resistive load): 2300 W (240 VAC)
- Output circuit power of DC output (resistive load): 240 W (24 VDC)
- Power measurement accuracy:
- P = 5-50 W, ±3 W
- P > 50 W, ±3%
- Digital temperature sensor range: -25°C to 80°C (-13 to 176°F)
- Operating Temperature: -10° to 40°C (14 to 104°F)
- Operating Distance: up to 30 m indoors (98 ft)
- Dimensions: 41.8 W x 36.8 H x 15.4 D mm / 1.65 W x 1.45 H x 0.66 D in
- Weight: 28 g (0.98oz)
- Electricity consumption: 0.4 W
- For installation in boxes: Ø ≥ 60 mm (2.36 in) or 2M, depth ≥ 60 mm (2.36 in)
- Switching: Relay
- Z-Wave Repeater: Yes
- Warranty: 2 Years