Qubino Z-Wave Plus Flush On/Off Thermostat 2, Gen5
Control the Temperature in Your Home with Z-Wave
Add remote Z-Wave control over your temperature regulating systems with the Qubino Flush On/Off Thermostat 2. This wire-in module adds remote Z-Wave control to local On/Off switches controlling your electric or water-based underfloor heating systems, electric water heaters, hot water pumps, electric radiators and similar devices. The Flush On/Off Thermostat 2 can also measure and report the energy usage of connected devices and pair with a digital temperature sensor to create responsive automation scenes.
- Z-Wave Plus temperature controller module adds remote control and monitoring to temperature regulation devices
- Monitor and change the temperature within a room via Z-Wave controller
- Compatible with 110-230 VAC and 24-30VDC power supplies
- Small device size allows for quick and easy installation in nearly any setting
- Z-Wave signal repeater increases strength and range of Z-Wave network
- Compatible with leading automation brands including Fibaro, Google Home Assistant, HomeSeer, SmartThings, Vera, Zipato, and more!
The Flush On/Off Thermostat 2 enables you to create smart temperature zones in each room in your home based on real time temperature readings from connected sensors. If you have a non-centralized heating or cooling system, adding multiple thermostat modules across your home can enable you to adjust the temperature in each room as you desire. You can also program temperature schedules based around your daily routine. Warm up or cool down the home to set temperature points as you are on your way home, or automatically shut off heating or cooling systems when an ambient temperature is reached.
The Qubino Flush On/Off Thermostat 2 fits in behind a wall switch or switch box. Connecting a digital temperature provides accurate temperature readings and allows you to create responsive automation scenes. Command water heaters, fans, or circulation pumps to turn On/Off when a set temperature point is reached. The Qubino Flush On/Off Thermostat 2 also acts as a Z-Wave repeater to improve the range and stability of your Z-Wave network.
Z-Wave Plus Certification
Z-Wave Plus is an upgraded certification program to help you identify products that take advantage of the "Next Gen" Z-Wave hardware platform, also known as 500 Series or Gen5 Z-Wave. Z-Wave Plus certified solutions feature a selected set of extended features and capabilities that enhance your experience with faster and easier installation and setup. Z-Wave Plus advancements also provide longer battery life, faster operation, better wireless range and improved noise immunity.
- Thermostat Module
- Temperature Sensor
- User Manual
NOTE: Remote commands using Z-Wave requires a Z-Wave network controller (sold separately).
100% Wireless Smart Home with Qubino
Qubino creates 100% innovate and affordable Z-Wave smart home devices for any sized home or business. Qubino smart home solutions are the smallest Z-Wave devices in the world, making their installation the easiest and quickest possible. Their technology delivers superior comfort, safety and energy efficiency to their customers without breaking down their walls or bank accounts.
- Manufacturer Part #: ZMNKID3
- Power Input:
- 110 – 240 VAC ± 10%
- 50/60 Hz, (24-30 VDC)
- AC current output (resistive load): 1 X 10 A / 240 VAC
- DC current output (resistive load): 1 X 10 A / 30 VDC
- Output circuit power of AC output (resistive load): 2400 W (240 VAC)
- Output circuit power of DC output (resistive load): 240 W (24 VDC)
- Power measurement accuracy:
- P = 5 – 50 W, ± 3 W
- P > 50 W, ±3%
- Temperature range: -25 +80°C (-13 to 176°F)
- Digital temperature sensor cable length: 1000 mm (39. 37 in)
- Operating Temperature: -10 to 40°C (14 to 104°F)
- Z-Wave operation range: up to 40 m indoors (131 ft)
- Dimensions: 41.8 W x 36.8 H x16.9 D mm
- Weight: 48 g (1.69oz)
- Electricity consumption: 0.4 W
- For installation in boxes: Ø ≥ 60 mm (2.36 in) or 2M
- Switching: Relay
- Z-Wave Repeater: Yes
- Warranty: 2 Years