Qubino Z-Wave Plus Flush Dimmer 0-10V, Gen5
Brighten Up Your Room and Add Z-Wave Connections
The Qubino Flush Dimmer 0-10V is a universal wire-in dimmer module that fits behind light switches to add Z-Wave dim/brighten control to LED lights. This module features a standard 0-10V output for various applications and a multi-function 0-10V input that can be paired with a compatible digital sensor (sold separately). Once installed behind a light switch, the module enables On/Off/Dim/Brighten commands over connected LED lights through the switch or with your smartphone using Z-Wave. The Dimmer Module also allows for remote commands for select applications, such as turning on/off heating valves, adjusting fan speed, and automatic scenes when connected with a digital sensor.
- Wire-in Z-Wave Plus module adds Dim/Brighten commands to LED light switches and On/Off commands to compatible applications
- Supports toggle switches, pushbutton switches, and 0-10V sensor inputs
- Small device size allows for quick and easy installation in nearly any setting
- Sensor inputs enable responsive automation scene implementation
- Z-Wave signal repeater increases strength and range of Z-Wave network
- Compatible with leading automation brands including Fibaro, Google Home Assistant, HomeSeer, SmartThings, Vera, Zipato, and more!
The Qubino Flush Dimmer 0-10V uses both 2-wire and 3-wire connections, requiring a neutral wire only within a 3-wire setup. The Dimmer module fits in between your LED driver or power supply and wall switch.
Connecting a digital temperature or light sensor allows you to create automation scenes and control any device relative to a set range or trigger. Command fans or heaters to turn On/Off when a set temperature point is reached, or schedule lights to turn On/Off based on ambient light levels or time of day.
Z-Wave Plus Certification
Z-Wave Plus is an upgraded certification program to help you identify products that take advantage of the "Next Gen" Z-Wave hardware platform, also known as 500 Series or Gen5 Z-Wave. Z-Wave Plus certified solutions feature a selected set of extended features and capabilities that enhance your experience with faster and easier installation and setup. Z-Wave Plus advancements also provide longer battery life, faster operation, better wireless range and improved noise immunity.
- Dimmer Module
- Instruction Manuals
NOTE: Remote commands using Z-Wave requires a Z-Wave network controller (sold separately).
100% Wireless Smart Home with Qubino
Qubino creates 100% innovate and affordable Z-Wave smart home devices for any sized home or business. Qubino smart home solutions are the smallest Z-Wave devices in the world, making their installation the easiest and quickest possible. Their technology delivers superior comfort, safety and energy efficiency to their customers without breaking down their walls or bank accounts.
- Manufacturer Part #: ZMNHVD3
- Power Input: 12 to 24 VDC
- Max. Sinking Control Voltage: -20 / +20 VDC
- Max. Sourcing Control Voltage: 0 to 11 VDC
- Max. sinking current: 2 mA
- Max. sourcing current: 7 mA
- Temperature sensor range: -25°C +80°C (-13 to 176°F) (sensor must be ordered separately)
- Operating Temperature: -10° to 40°C (14 to 104°F)
- Operating Distance: up to 30m indoors (98 ft)
- Dimensions: 41.8 W x 36.8 H x 15.4 D mm / 1.65 x 1.45 x 0.66 in
- Weight: 28g (0.98oz)
- Electricity consumption: 0.5 W
- Warranty: 2 Years