Qolsys Micro Door/Window Sensor
Discreetly Monitor The Status Of Any Open/Close Object
As Qolsys' smallest encrypted sensor, the Qolsys Micro Door/Window Sensor can be used to discreetly monitor the open/closed status of a door, window, or any object that opens or closes. This wireless battery-powered sensor sends notifications to your panel, such as "door left open" and works with any compatible control panel/receiver (319.5 MHz wireless frequency), such as a GE/Interlogix Panel (NetworX, Simon, etc.) or a Qolsys IQ Panel. Notifications can be custom-named so you can know exactly what's going on, for example, the sensor at your bedroom window can be named "bedroom window left open." Plus, you can determine a unique chime type for each sensor and turn voice prompts On/Off. The micro motion sensor can also be included in automation rules. For example, you could create a rule that adjusts your thermostat when a door is left open.
- Provides intelligent notifications such as "door left open"
- Compatible with 319.5 MHz wireless panels, such as GE/Interlogix or Qolsys IQ
- Wireless range up to 600 feet from panel
- "S-Line" encryption protects signals
- Built-in tamper switch triggers alert if cover is removed
- Easily mounts with included adhesive
- Battery-powered (up to 5 years), no wiring required
How It Works
The Micro Door/Window Sensor consists of two components: the sensor and the magnet. The micro motion sensor installs on the door/window frame, and the magnet installs on the door/window itself. When the sensor detects the magnet has moved more than 1 inch, a notification is triggered.
Because a rare earth magnet is used, you have flexible mounting options because of its strength. Plus, the sensor's compact, thin design allows it to be installed discreetly and easily in tight areas.
- Swing door
- Sliding glass door
- Garage door
- Medicine cabinet
About S-Line Encryption
Qolsys wireless devices that feature S-Line ("Secure Line") technology offer advanced encryption to safeguard your wireless signals against hacking.
The technology employs an advanced encryption scheme between the wireless sensor/device and the control panel to ensure that wireless event transmissions are always unique, preventing and eliminating common replay attacks (when an unscrupulous person uses an easy-to-purchase software-defined radio or "listening device" to replay events that were previously sent by wireless devices paired with a security system.) At time of pairing, S-Line technology passes a unique key which enables the encryption algorithm for unique event transmissions, thereby preventing such replay attacks.
- Micro Door/Window Sensor
- Rare Earth Magnet
- Battery (CR1632, pre-installed)
- Mounting Adhesive
NOTE: Micro motion sensor requires connection to a compatible control panel/receiver (319.5 MHz wireless frequency), such as a GE/Interlogix Panel (NetworX, Simon, etc.), Qolsys IQ Panel, Leviton 64-Zone Receiver for GE/Interlogix, Elk M1 Wireless Receiver for GE/Interlogix Crystal Transmitters, or other legacy 319.5 MHz system (all sold separately).
Qolsys: All In One. Always Connected
Founded in 2010 with the mission to improve lives through technology, Qolsys develops innovative life safety, security, and home control devices built to set a higher standard for the industry. Qolsys products are flexible, intuitive, and reliable. As Qolsys says, "There's never been a better time to get connected."
- Manufacturer Part #:
- Brown: QS1130-840
- White: QS1132-840
- Gap: up to 1 inch
- Battery: 3V Lithium (x1) included; Replace with exact replacement every 5 years
- Transmitter Frequency: 319.5 MHz (S-Line)
- Wireless Signal Range: 600 feet (200 m), open air
- Code Outputs: tamper, tamper restore, alarm, alarm restore, low battery
- Supervisory Keep-Alive Interval: 70 minutes
- RF Peak Field Strength: 69.32 dBÎ¼V/m at 3m
- Operating Temperature: 14° to 122°C (-10° to 50°C)
- Relative Humidity: 5 to 95 percent, non-condensing
- Storage Temperature: -40° to 176°F (-40° to 80°C)
- Dimensions: 0.87(W) x 1.83(H) x 0.4(D) inches (22 x 46 x 10 mm)
- Approvals: FCC, IC
- Warranty: 1-Year Limited