Qolsys IQ Wireless Translator, 345 MHz to 319.5 MHz
Convert Wireless Sensors from 345 MHz to 319.5 MHz
The Qolsys IQ Wireless Translator receives wireless signals from 2GIG or Honeywell sensors using 345 MHz and converts the frequency to 319.5 MHz. This will allow you to pair your existing 2GIG or Honeywell wireless sensors that transmit in 345 MHz with the Qolsys IQ Panel or other compatible control panel/receiver (319.5 MHz wireless frequency), such as a GE/Interlogix Panel (NetworX, Simon, etc.). It can enroll up to 63 devices, has backup battery operation (72 hours), and features two antennas for Dual Diversity Receive and Dual Diversity Transmit for improved wireless performance.
- Converts up to 63 Honeywell/2GIG wireless sensors from 345 MHz to 319.5 MHz
- Works with Qolsys IQ or GE/Interlogix panels
- Helps save money since you won't have to replace your existing sensors
- Works within 100 feet of control panels
- 72-hour battery backup
- Qolsys IQ Wireless Translator
- Requires connection to a compatible control panel/receiver (319.5 MHz wireless frequency), such as a GE/Interlogix Panel (NetworX, Simon, etc.), Qolsys IQ Panel, Leviton 64-Zone Receiver for GE/Interlogix, Elk M1 Wireless Receiver for GE/Interlogix Crystal Transmitters, or other legacy 319.5 MHz system (all sold separately).
- Will not operate wireless life safety devices such as smoke or carbon monoxide detectors.
- Honeywell devices, which operate their primary zone on Loop 1, will not function correctly with the Translator, and should not be attempted to use: 5800 Micra, 5811 Micro, 5814 Micro, 5816 Temp, 5818 Recessed, 5820L Slim; and also devices that do multiple functions on multiple Loops: 5817 Commercial, 5819 Shock, 5870 Asset. These devices may enroll, but will not function correctly.
Qolsys: All In One. Always Connected
Founded in 2010 with the mission to improve lives through technology, Qolsys develops innovative life safety, security, and home control devices built to set a higher standard for the industry. Qolsys products are flexible, intuitive, and reliable. As Qolsys says, "There's never been a better time to get connected."
- Manufacturer Part #: QS-8130-P01
- Frequency: Translates 345 MHz to 319.5 MHz
- Current Draw with Supply: 4mA, normal operation
- Backup Batteries: (3) AAA Alkaline
- Back-up Battery Life on 12V DC Fail: 72 hours (cumulative)
- Device Low Battery: When approximately 48 hours remain in backup
- Power Fail Conditions: 12V DC gone. Translator device ID supervisories (including low battery reports) are stopped during 12 VDC loss
- Dimensions: 4(W) x 6(L) x 1(D) inches (102 x 152 x 25 mm)
- Certifications: FCC, IC
- Warranty: 2 Year