Qolsys IQ Wireless Door Bell Sensor
Turn Your Doorbell into a Smart Doorbell
The Qolsys IQ Wireless Doorbell Sensor will allow you to receive doorbell alerts through your security/automation system by turning your standard doorbell into a smart doorbell. Used with any compatible control panel/receiver (319.5 MHz wireless frequency), such as a GE/Interlogix Panel (NetworX, Simon, etc.) or a Qolsys IQ Panel, the IQ Doorbell wires directly into your home's existing indoor chime unit. This allows your doorbell to be integrated into your home automation or security system and will also eliminate the need to retrofit your outdoor doorbell unit while keeping the existing pre-wired bell and chime.
- Makes your standard doorbell smart by integrating it into your security/automation system
- Wires directly into your existing doorbell unit
- Compatible with 319.5 MHz wireless panels, such as GE/Interlogix or Qolsys IQ
- Can be included in home automation scenes
- Battery powered (includes battery)
- Easy to install
Once the IQ Doorbell has been connected to your existing indoor chime unit, you'll be able to include it in home automation scenes. So whenever your doorbell rings you can have your porch light turn on, activate an exterior camera by your front door, or even have a text message sent to your smartphone to notify you that someone is at your front door.
The IQ Doorbell includes two (2) 3V lithium batteries that are pre-installed. Remove the battery tabs then wire the IQ Doorbell to your existing indoor doorbell unit. Wire the IQ Doorbell's leads to the doorbell chime's TRANS, FRONT and REAR (optional) terminals inside the house of your doorbell unit, making sure to wire them inline with the existing doorbell button wires. Then mount the IQ Doorbell in or on your existing doorbell chime unit. Add the IQ Doorbell to your controller.
- Qolsys IQ Doorbell
- Batteries (pre-installed)
- Mounting Adhesive
NOTE: Requires connection to a compatible control panel/receiver (319.5 MHz wireless frequency), such as a GE/Interlogix Panel (NetworX, Simon, etc.), Qolsys IQ Panel, Leviton 64-Zone Receiver for GE/Interlogix, Elk M1 Wireless Receiver for GE/Interlogix Crystal Transmitters, or other legacy 319.5 MHz system (all sold separately).
Qolsys: All In One. Always Connected
Founded in 2010 with the mission to improve lives through technology, Qolsys develops innovative life safety, security, and home control devices built to set a higher standard for the industry. Qolsys products are flexible, intuitive, and reliable. As Qolsys says, "There's never been a better time to get connected."
- Manufacturer Part #: QS1119-840
- Wireless Signal Range: 600 feet (200M), open air
- Code Outputs: Tamper, tamper restore, alarm, alarm restore, low battery
- Transmitter Frequency: 319.5 MHz
- Unique Code ID
- Supervisory Keep-Alive Interval: 70 minutes
- RF Peak Field Strength: Typical 36000 uV/m at 3m
- Replace battery with exact replacement every 5 years with 3V Lithium (x2)
- Panasonic CR2032
- Energizer CR2032
- Duracell DL2032
- Operating Temperature: 50° to 122° F (10° to 50° C)
- Storage Temperature: 104° to 176° F (40° to 80° C)
- Relative Humidity: 5-95% Non-Condensing
- Dimensions: 1(W) x 2.5(H) x 5(D) inches (25 x 64 x 127 mm)
- Certifications: FCC, IC