Qolsys IQ Wireless Pendant
Wearable Panic Button for One-Touch Emergency Alerts
Perfect for the elderly or individuals with disabilities or medical conditions, the Qolsys IQ Wireless Pendant allows you to carry around a small button used to activate a panic alarm at any time. If your system is monitored by a central station, you can also take advantage of two-way voice communication with an agent directly through the pendant. Used with any compatible control panel/receiver (319.5 MHz wireless frequency), such as a GE/Interlogix Panel (NetworX, Simon, etc.) or a Qolsys IQ Panel, this wireless, battery-powered pendant can be worn around the neck or on the wrist for convenient use. Because its housing is water-resistant, you can even wear it in the shower (not intended for full submersion).
- Triggers a medical alert or security alert (programmable)
- Can be worn as a lanyard around neck or as watch on wrist
- Fully-sealed water-resistant housing for use in shower, at sink, etc.
- Compatible with 319.5 MHz wireless panels, such as GE/Interlogix or Qolsys IQ
- Provides two-way voice communication when station is monitored
- "Heartbeat" LED blinks every minute to assure connectivity
- Wireless range up to 100 feet from panel
The Pendant can be programmed to trigger either a medical alert or security alert. It also alerts the panel when the battery is low. The included battery lasts 4-6 years.
- Battery (pre-installed)
NOTE: Requires connection to a compatible control panel/receiver (319.5 MHz wireless frequency), such as a GE/Interlogix Panel (NetworX, Simon, etc.), Qolsys IQ Panel, Leviton 64-Zone Receiver for GE/Interlogix, Elk M1 Wireless Receiver for GE/Interlogix Crystal Transmitters, or other legacy 319.5 MHz system (all sold separately). Not submersible, but tested to 1 meter depth.
Qolsys: All In One. Always Connected.
Founded in 2010 with the mission to improve lives through technology, Qolsys develops innovative life safety, security, and home control devices built to set a higher standard for the industry. Qolsys products are flexible, intuitive, and reliable. As Qolsys says, "There's never been a better time to get connected."
Compatible 319.5 MHz Wireless Panels/Receivers*
- GE/Interlogix Panel (NetworX, Simon, etc.)
- Qolsys IQ Panel (Version 1 or 2)
- Leviton 64-Zone Receiver for GE/Interlogix (part 42A00-2)
- Elk M1 Wireless Receiver for GE/Interlogix Crystal Transmitters (part ELK-M1XRFEG)
*Panels and receivers are sold separately.
- Manufacturer Part #: QS-6110-P01
- Battery: Sealed unit; not replaceable
- Battery Life: 4-6 years
- Transmitter Frequency: 319.5 MHz
- Wireless Signal Range: 100 feet (30 m), open air
- Compatibly Replaces: 60-578-95 (Soap on a Rope) Panic and 60-906-95 Micro Panic
- Button Function: Press=Fault, Release=Restore
- Supervisory Signals: Sent every hour
- Water Resistance: Not submersible, but tested to 1 meter depth
- Temperature Range: 0° to 120°F (-17° to 48°C)
- Housing Dimensions: 1.5(H) x 1.2(W) x 0.6(D) inches
- Approvals: FCC, IC
- Warranty: 1-Year Limited