Qolsys IQ Medical Pendant
Convenience On A Lanyard
The Qolsys IQ Medical Pendant provides an easy way for users to get help in case they have an accidental fall. Used with any compatible control panel/receiver (319.5 MHz wireless frequency), such as a GE/Interlogix Panel (NetworX, Simon, etc.) or a Qolsys IQ Panel, this pendant is designed with one button that a user can press to activate an emergency alarm. It also features fall detection technology so it can automatically detect a fall and activate an emergency alarm if the user is unable to press the button. The IQ Fall Pendant is ideal for the elderly or those with disabilities or loved ones who need fall assistance.
- Place your IQ Panel in "Autolearn" mode.
- Press and hold the button to "activate" the device.
- Customize name and settings as desired and touch "ADD".
How to Use Pendant
- Press and hold the pendant button for .5 seconds to activate.
- This pendant is to be worn around the neck and outside of clothing.
- It's recommended to adjust the lanyard to rest in the center of the breastplate.
- Carefully place the fall sensor on a table or nightstand when you are not using it in order to avoid activating an alarm.
- Fall Pendant
- Requires connection to a compatible control panel/receiver (319.5 MHz wireless frequency), such as a GE/Interlogix Panel (NetworX, Simon, etc.), Qolsys IQ Panel, Leviton 64-Zone Receiver for GE/Interlogix, Elk M1 Wireless Receiver for GE/Interlogix Crystal Transmitters, or other legacy 319.5 MHz system (all sold separately).
- Fall sensors do not detect 100% of falls. Users should always press the button if you need help.
- Do not activate the fall sensor twice within a 10-second interval.
Qolsys: All In One. Always Connected
Founded in 2010 with the mission to improve lives through technology, Qolsys develops innovative life safety, security, and home control devices built to set a higher standard for the industry. Qolsys products are flexible, intuitive, and reliable. As Qolsys says, "There's never been a better time to get connected."
- Manufacturer Part #: QS1314-840
- Button Function: Press = Activate, Release = Restore
- Supervisory Signals: Sent every hour
- Transmitter frequency: 319.5 MHz
- Water Resistant: Rated IP45, protected from low pressure water jets in any direction
- Battery: 3V CR2477 (x1). Typical battery life of 2 years with an average of one activation per day
- Dimensions: 1.67(W) x .75(D) x 2.32(H) inches
- LED Battery Indicators:
- LED Off: Standby Mode
- 3 Red Flashes: Powering On
- 1 Green Flash: Transmitting with Good Battery
- 1 Red Flash: Transmitting with Low Battery