Pulse-Eight neo:Pro Transmitter/Receiver Module Kit, 100m (TX+RX-M)
DEALER EXCLUSIVE: Call 800-266-8765 for an authorized installer in your area.
Dealers, log on to see pricing. »Sign up to become an authorized installer.
Deliver 4K Content Up to 328 Feet
Built for the neo:Modular matrix, the Pulse-Eight neo:Pro Transmitter/Receiver Module Kit, 100m (TX+RX-M) consists of the Pulse-Eight neo:Pro Receiver Module and the Pulse-Eight neo:Pro Transmitter Module. Each of these Modules uses a single Cat 5e/6 cable to share Power over HDBaseT (PoH) and Ultra HD/4K signals to the neo:Modular matrix and connected sources and displays up to 325 feet (100m).
- HDBaseT (PoH) inserts provide custom media and power connections for neo:Modular matrix
- Supports 1080p, 4K, and 3D resolutions
- Also supports bi-directional IR relay and HDMI-CEC transmissions
How it Works
Receiver: The neo:Pro Receiver Module uses a single Cat5e/6 cable to accept 1080p and 3D signals from up to 325 feet (100m) and Ultra HD 4K signals from up to 230 feet (70m) from a neo:Modular matrix or transmitter to display on a connected TV or monitor. The receiver also features built-in bi-directional IR relay and is compatible with HDMI-CEC transmissions.
Transmitter: The neo:Pro Transmitter uses a single Cat5e/6 cable to send 1080p and 3D signals up to 325 feet (100m) and Ultra HD 4K signals up to 230 feet (70m) from a neo:Modular matrix to display on a connected TV or monitor. The transmitter also features built-in bi-directional IR relay and is compatible with HDMI-CEC transmissions.
- neo:Pro Receiver Module
- neo:Pro Transmitter Module
NOTE: For use with the neo:Modular Chassis (P8-MM88), neo:Modular Lite (P8-MM88-6H6L-KIT), or neo:Modular Pro (P8-MM88-8H8P-KIT).
Pulse-Eight: Products That Just Work
Since 2010, Pulse-Eight has been a leading manufacturer in Audio/Video distribution systems, creating innovative and award-winning hardware that brings high quality signal distribution throughout your home. This UK based company has brought innovative improvements to HDMI and HDMI BaseT products. Combining online support with reliable hardwired devices, Pulse-Eight continues to make outstanding media distribution products that just work.
- Manufacturer Part #: P8-HDBT-P-RX-M-KIT
- Inputs: Receiver – 1 x HDBaseT-Pro (Class A)
- Outputs: Transmitter – 1 x HDBaseT-Pro (Class A)
- Supported Video Formats: 1080i , 1080p (30Hz), 1080p (60Hz), 3D (60Hz), 4K (30Hz) 4:4:4, 4K (60Hz) 4:2:0, 720p, UHD (30Hz) 4:4:4, 720i, 3D 1080i (50Hz), UHD (30Hz) 4:4:4
- HDCP: 2.2
- IP Control: Transmitter – 1x 10/100 LAN Receiver – 2x 10/100 LAN
- Serial Control: Bi-Directional
- IR Control: Bi-Directional
- Maximum Pixel Clock: 300 Mscs
- Dimensions: 1.5(H) x 1.5(W) x 5.9(D) inches (3.8 x 3.8 x 15 cm)
- Weight: 0.24 pound
- Safety & Emission: CE, FCC, RoHS